• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Live PD

jeeppoor

Anyone else catch this on TV?
My god are some of this people just stupid. I amit I did some stupid ship when I was a teen. We lived in a one horse tone. 2 cop cars. One for night and one for days. When we were bored we used to get the cops to chase us at night. Never got caught. Cop cars were not that fast back in the day. No I know you could do this in the city. You can not out run the radio.
But some of these people are just plan stupid.

Nothing new..a large portion of the population has always been dumb-asses but now it's broadcast 24/7 .

Love it!
Wife and I watch it like a date night, best part is watching folks try to come up with excuses or the car chases. Just shows that folks try harder to do illegal **** then work a normal job.

JeffH454 said:
Nothing new..a large portion of the population has always been dumb-asses but now it's broadcast 24/7 .

I agree with this, I don't believe things are much worse then they have always been, you just hear about everything instantly

The thing that's striking is it , along with Cops and First48 really shows how a certain "portion" of the population commit the bulk of the crime.. ::)

This show makes me feel weird for driving around with a valid license, no drugs or open alcohol containers, and not drunk.

Friend is a local cop, says probably 90% of the people he pulls over are at least somewhat drunk and/or actively drinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like The Rock is on Live PD, dude is jacked! Dealing drunk urbans. Lol

6ea11195db968a1863d299c248bf95a8.jpg

4cd483bac8bbf8ae598ef9a720faab00.jpg

28c6d82d447fac3748a035c1a280973c.jpg

6caf53ade9f8788762ecab8a6760ca25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts