• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

GIZMO1 said:
I wish it still looked that nice, it has been beet on pretty bad since I built it in 2008. I will have it at RBD

POS like everything else in his corral. I wouldn't let a homeless person stay in his motorhome, and I wouldn't be caught dead in his Ranger. Not bad for a guy returning bottle caps and peddling snow cones. :flipoff1: Now go kill one of them skinny black cows you got. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

RBD INFO for this weekend:
Fire extinguishers on every vehicle - firm suggestion
5mph speed in camp -Strictly enforced by whoever you dust out.
No 4wheelers
No dirt bikes
Night Riding IS allowed.
Seatbelts to be worn at all times
There is no official competition
No parking in the trail - we reserve the right to move any vehicle blocking a main trail!
Pitbikes allowed Only on the pitbike track - not allowed on the trails or speeding through camp.
Barbie jeep race Saturday 12pm meet at pavilion
Northern Loop trail is one-way after dark
Download the CartoTracks map Before arriving. It does NOT need cell service to work properly.
No riding in the creeks in the campground
No donuts in camp - unless they are jelly filled or glazed.

_____

•DJ LETHAL Friday night at the pavilion
•Bonfires
•Trail riding
•NIGHT RIDING
•Barbie Jeep racing 12 PM Saturday

www.rcvperformance.com
www.madram11.com
www.bustedknucklefilms.com
Southern Rock Bouncin' BBQ
Www.southernrockracing.com
Www.cartotracks.com
Www.razrsharpcustoms.com
Www.prorockracing.com
Www.bartact.com
Www.rzraid.com
Www.ruggedradios.com

#RBD2017 #takethehardline #biggestwheelinpartyoftheyear

Weekend(Friday-Sunday): $60
Day: $40
Passenger: $20
Kids 12 and under are FREE.
Primitive camping is included.

Check out Busted Knuckle Off Road Park Facebook Notes page for a list of local businesses and lodging. ( www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com ) We will have 2 food vendors and several port-o-johns set up on-site. (we do not have hookups or a shower house at this time)

CHASMAN9 said:
POS like everything else in his corral. I wouldn't let a homeless person stay in his motorhome, and I wouldn't be caught dead in his Ranger. Not bad for a guy returning bottle caps and peddling snow cones. :flipoff1: Now go kill one of them skinny black cows you got. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

So much love there :flipgotcha: :cougar:

zukimaster said:
Lucas, I hope you have the tv figured out this year for the game! And it's another early game! That sucks.

Patrick loved yelling " Rowwwwww Tide" at you!! And laugh his ass of about the bike wreck! :****: :rolf:

zukimaster said:
Lucas, I hope you have the tv figured out this year for the game! And it's another early game! That sucks.

I make no promises, After last years fiasco I about ripped that joker out of the camper. My bill from Direct TV after that was over $500 bucks..

Is it RBD yet? The crew is still out cutting new trails to make sure you have plenty to play on. :dblthumb:
23795268_10155609796621999_3012500449004302921_n.jpg