• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

About 930 arrival

805a13949c80bb3bb89c77c972cfbb2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was a great time as always! Ricky B said there were over a thousand people there! I'm sure more pics will come in later on because there was absolutely no cell service there. And those were 40" tires on that gayzor!
ccf15f5c2e805fd85b7241acab1b1347.jpg
41c0c092d213a04a1755c195ea1c88f6.jpg
4709d1b70e3cff9f95bbebae51728814.jpg
396cd9e0d33a8d23e8563c1585b1e792.jpg
bba5b9dc38838c72bc1db9edf12ffee4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

Looks like a good time! Can't imagine axles last long in that Gayzr! Unless its just used for leaf lookin lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Still had lots of room and the trails weren't a parking lot. It has changed and is just getting better!

Attachments

• B18F932D-E8F6-4A28-9B42-4DCDF8E8B429.png
    B18F932D-E8F6-4A28-9B42-4DCDF8E8B429.png
    405.2 KB · Views: 161
had a good weekend good to meet some new people and see old ones good to be with friends good trails will be back

My first rbd and it was a blast. Good trails at bk give it a couple years get some traffic in there and it will be another fantastic park. Got to meet some new people and see a few familiars. I will say rzrs annoy the **** out of me. That was literally my only complaint about the weekend. Also who knew you could blow parts up as often as I do with bald ass 35's. Blew something up in the rear diff. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I feel like ****ing with Tapatalk

Re: Re: RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

Elliott said:
Who's big motor home and trailer is that? Man that thing is the ****!
Cash lecroy (sp) racing iirc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Another Great RBD is in the books, Ricky and the park crew did a great job and we plan to be back for many years to come. I also want to give a shout out to everyone who came to eat with us at at camp Saturday night. The Krazy Cajun crew ( Paw Paw ) did a great job on the Postalaya and the folks who enjoyed the meal helped fill the donation bucket to $560.00 , The Money collected will all be used to purchase toys for the Choccoloco Christmas Ride.

Thanks Again Everyone.

Me, Carter, and the whole Busted Knuckle Team cannot thank everyone enough for coming out and giving the park a chance. We welcome any feedback you might have good or bad as we want to continue to improve the park and make it one of the best in the Southeast.

For over a thousand people to show up the place really wasn't that bad of a mess yesterday. I rode around in the RZR with my long reach trash grabber and only filled up the floorboard of my rzr twice. Heck we had more barbie jeeps laying around than people that raced. Why bring a barbie jeep and not race it, then leave it at camp? The hill wasn't even that bad.... I don't mind seeing a little bit of trash. I understand that cans and stuff may bounce out of your rig but when I see cans chunked 20-30ft into the woods on purpose it makes my blood boil. Please pack out what you bring in and if you ever see someone purposely throwing their trash on the ground say something to them. We want to keep this place beautiful for years to come.

Another issue we had was people going over the property line at over the top. It was clearly marked with caution tape and painted trees. We will make sure to add fencing in that area to prevent this in the future. Other than those two things the park and trails have really progressed. Some trails got a lot more difficult and many got easier. We can't wait to get in there and cut some more.

Next open ride is New Years. We hope to see some of you back.
Thanks Again!
-Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Me, Carter, and the whole Busted Knuckle Team cannot thank everyone enough for coming out and giving the park a chance. We welcome any feedback you might have good or bad as we want to continue to improve the park and make it one of the best in the Southeast.

For over a thousand people to show up the place really wasn't that bad of a mess yesterday. I rode around in the RZR with my long reach trash grabber and only filled up the floorboard of my rzr twice. Heck we had more barbie jeeps laying around than people that raced. Why bring a barbie jeep and not race it, then leave it at camp? The hill wasn't even that bad.... I don't mind seeing a little bit of trash. I understand that cans and stuff may bounce out of your rig but when I see cans chunked 20-30ft into the woods on purpose it makes my blood boil. Please pack out what you bring in and if you ever see someone purposely throwing their trash on the ground say something to them. We want to keep this place beautiful for years to come.

Another issue we had was people going over the property line at over the top. It was clearly marked with caution tape and painted trees. We will make sure to add fencing in that area to prevent this in the future. Other than those two things the park and trails have really progressed. Some trails got a lot more difficult and many got easier. We can't wait to get in there and cut some more.

Next open ride is New Years. We hope to see some of you back.
Thanks Again!
-Matt

Seeing trash laying around makes me angry as well, we picked up probably half a garbage bag of bud light cans at one of the pull offs off southern loop.

only suggestion is the bath houses but I know its in the works. Park was fantastic for it's 3rd or 4th ride, trails were marked great, everything flowed easy getting in and out of the parking areas it seemed, this park will be another top place to ride in a year or so when the dirt gets moved a little more.

I had a blast as always !

I love RBD as it is the yearly reunion where you can see (almost) all of the wheeling community. Couldn't find the time to talk to everyone and that sucked.

As for the park, it is new and will get more and more developed, so wait and see. A bath-house / covered area big enough for people to hang out under in case of bad weather would be nice but we know it's in the works.

I had a great time it was good catching up with the wheeling crew and :eat: that good Cajun food and sharing some laughs and :drinkers: with everyone . That water fall had me drooling and I had to try it ... worked my ass off but finally climbed out the top ! Tons of good trails there and even more potential with trails that can be cut... also go denied on the top exit of moonshine canyon that's nasty but fun. Good seeing everyone ! After 2,175 miles I just got home to New York tonight . Me and Yankster went over to WITC in the way home to put a few more miles on his new buggy .

zukimaster said:
This was a great time as always! Ricky B said there were over a thousand people there! I'm sure more pics will come in later on because there was absolutely no cell service there. And those were 40" tires on that gayzor!
ccf15f5c2e805fd85b7241acab1b1347.jpg
41c0c092d213a04a1755c195ea1c88f6.jpg
4709d1b70e3cff9f95bbebae51728814.jpg
396cd9e0d33a8d23e8563c1585b1e792.jpg
bba5b9dc38838c72bc1db9edf12ffee4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

God almighty what a setup!