• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

Re:

Will do man! Its only 45 min from the house this year, morris mtn was over 2 hours away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Morris was 3 and half for me if I remember right. This year should be a hour and some change. Will also be my first rbd.

Can't wait to try out my newfound woopaw and hit some new trails and check out the park. Might even have a blast from the past riding shotgun. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Do we need to pre register for this or just show up and wheel...?

May get this on my schedule with the new build finishing up in next couple weeks, just not 100% yet.

Btw, 1st RBD, and 1st time meeting many hardliners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mcutler said:
Do we need to pre register for this or just show up and wheel...?

May get this on my schedule with the new build finishing up in next couple weeks, just not 100% yet.

Btw, 1st RBD, and 1st time meeting many hardliners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just show up and wheel!! RBD is always a good time! :drinkers:

CHASMAN9 said:
Can't wait to try out my newfound woopaw and hit some new trails and check out the park. Might even have a blast from the past riding shotgun. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Any updated pics of the buggy?

jeeptj99 said:
Any updated pics of the buggy?

Nothing different to look at other than a double ended PSC ram in place of the single and an LS filling the space where the old school stroker was. She's just coming out with a whole new attitude and hopefully dodging trees from now on. lol

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    751.6 KB · Views: 123
jeeptj99 said:
Nice, for some reason I thought you were updating it to more of a trail buggy than a racer. I like it.

Baby steps, that motor wasn't free nor was the steering. It'll never go to fulltime leaf looker status, it will be a good mix of **** n git for an occasional race, but still will be able to follow that guy that Hates to party. molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Nothing different to look at other than a double ended PSC ram in place of the single and an LS filling the space where the old school stroker was. She's just coming out with a whole new attitude and hopefully dodging trees from now on. lol
Ha! I see your fans showed up to cheer you on

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR
Shotgun? I thought I was driving! lol

We will be hard at work over the next few weeks to make sure we have plenty of trails for everyone to have a blast on. Here is a new one for the bouncers.
23319253_10155565611256999_3021532748082981376_n.jpg

23172524_10155565601231999_7318410117113068627_n.jpg