• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Rumors of last year's 10th RBD being the last were pretty strong. We had an awesome run and I've been fortunate to make so many friends who love wheelin' and would come out to what started as a little birthday party. Well now it is time for the 11th and we decided to do it again but with one major difference, RBD 2017 will be at Busted Knuckle Off-Road in Stevenson Alabama. It wasn't an easy decision to change locations but if it was ever going to happen this was the time.
RBD is always about one thing, trail riding with friends. The core of this industry is recreational riding and hanging out with your buddies trying obstacles, seeing new sights, and unwinding on the trail. Oh, and an awesome campground party with all your buddies!

I hope everyone will join us for the 11th annual RBD!
#takethehardline

RBD 2017
November 24-26
Busted Knuckle Off-Road
17376 AL HIGHWAY 117, Stevenson, Alabama 35772
www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com

• Barbie Jeep Racing
    Bonfire
    Huge Campground
    Vendor Area
    Food truck
    TRAIL RIDING

Thanks for the support to make RBD possible:
www.RCVPerformance.com
www.madram11.com
www.bustedknucklefilms.com
www.SouthernRockRacing.com
www.ProRockRacing.com
Southern Rock Bouncin' BBQ
www.cartotracks.com
www.kb3utv.com
www.RZRAID.com
www.razrsharpcustoms.com
www.bartact.com
www.highbeamoffroad.net

i-NTpgsCM-X2.jpg

Re:

I am not sure if anyone knows who you are anymore :p

It aught to be interesting to say the least. No shower facilities, correct?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am not sure if anyone knows who you are anymore :p

It aught to be interesting to say the least. No shower facilities, correct?

We are looking at getting a shower trailer brought in for the event.

Re: Re:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We are looking at getting a shower trailer brought in for the event.
That's awesome. I know it's early in the parks life and it will all get sorted. I figured you'd be on top of the important issues.

I am looking forward to the new place for the continuation of RBD, If all goes as planned I will role in late Thursday night as this is a hike for me after some Thanksgiving turkey.

I'll likely be there thanksgiving night as well cuz it's also a long haul for me . Maybe we can break bread together like pilgrims Lucas !

Re:

I plan to be there Friday afternoon. This will be my first RBD and really looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanksgiving day is my bday and I don't want to spend it with my moms family so I am thinking about rolling in Thursday night and hanging out some. Are there bathrooms or will it be port-a-shitters? Havent had a chance to make it to busted knuckle yet.

jeeptj99 said:
Any plans on a bath/**** house?

Yes as soon as we get power and water ran down to the pavilion and the RV hookups finished that is next. This is a new park. Hasn't been open a year so we still have a lot to do. What we do have is plenty of parking/camping and a bunch of awesome trails. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yes as soon as we get power and water ran down to the pavilion and the RV hookups finished that is next. This is a new park. Hasn't been open a year so we still have a lot to do. What we do have is plenty of parking/camping and a bunch of awesome trails. :dblthumb:

Matt, I love giving you ****, but I know you will do everything possible to make this one of, if not, the best parks in the south :woot:

BustedKnucklefilms said:

thumb.gif

Latest posts