• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

broncomike said:
Is your parking 2wd diesel pickup friendly?

Yes. There is TONS of parking. If it looks like rain, Pick a spot that has you pointed down hill so you don't get stuck on wet grass and rock out.

broncomike said:
Is your parking 2wd diesel pickup friendly?

2wd Diesels have a tough time in wet grass but you should be fine. If not we have a tractor that we can pull you to the gravel with. Our parking area and fields all drain pretty well. We had a good bit of rain at our first event on Sunday and everyone got out of the parking area without any assistance. 8)

London said:
I might be able to road trip down from Northern Virginia. Any hotels near by?

There are quite a few in Scottsboro, AL as well as South Pittsburg, TN. All within a 15-20 minute drive from the park.

Rocky Hollow Metal Fab built us this trick RTI Ramp
23213474_396843197400768_5825583388047335575_o.jpg

Is it true that RBD will be closed to RZR's that play trap music? :gay: :gtfo:

Just kidding. Just wanted to spread a false rumor.

As for Gregg Cary, don't get your hopes up, I haven't seen him riding on a trail EVER! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

BLT94YJ said:
Is it true that RBD will be closed to RZR's that play trap music? :gay: :gtfo:

Just kidding. Just wanted to spread a false rumor.

As for Gregg Cary, don't get your hopes up, I haven't seen him riding on a trail EVER! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Poke the bear and I WILL BE THERE.... I've put some new batteries in my Rascal scooter and windshield wiper fluid to boot, she'll climb like a Spider Monkey on Mt. Dew :****: :stir:

How's Haji and the harem doing. Did you remember to set the clock back on your bombs? :flipoff1: :stir: Can't wait to hang with you buddy. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Poke the bear and I WILL BE THERE.... I've put some new batteries in my Rascal scooter and windshield wiper fluid to boot, she'll climb like a Spider Monkey on Mt. Dew :****: :stir:

How's Haji and the harem doing. Did you remember to set the clock back on your bombs? :flipoff1: :stir: Can't wait to hang with you buddy. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Well played ****. I've got other plans for that weekend but I'll catch you at the races New Years!

Here are a few FAQs and Updates.

***PLEASE READ ALL***
RBD 2017 is coming up quick! All the event info can be found through the link below. Check out the "Notes" section on our page and make sure you look over the rules and local businesses.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/BustedKnuckleORP/notes

We're so pumped to have everyone at the park! This will be a little different than RBD of the past, just a few quick topics for everyone's reference:
-YES, we have trails for everyone! (from 2wd JKs to rock bouncers)
-We have PLENTY of parking/camping area! (Seriously) Don't stress about rushing to get a spot. We won't run out of room.
-CartoTracks has a digital map available for download, or we will have b&w paper copies for sale.
-Please stay on marked trails (see maps above), and under no circumstances should you cross the marked property lines. If you are running over brush and small trees, you are NOT on a trail!
-There will be some GREAT food available at the Pavilion!
-Night riding is a go!
-DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, perform any action that will destroy the campground areas (open fields). Doughnuts, spin outs, drag racing, etc WILL NOT be tolerated! We will ask you to leave! The trails are build for riding and getting rowdy, not the campgrounds. Strict 15mph speed limit on the main entry road.
-There will be garbage barrels placed throughout the campground areas. Please, please, PLEASE use them! We will likely have extras. If there is not a barrel near your camping spot and you'd like one, please ask a staff member.
-If you pack it into the trails, make sure it gets packed out. This includes broken glass, RZR parts, body panels, empty cans in your rig, etc. If you are caught intentionally throwing your cans or trash on the trails, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
-WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS or HARNESSES! At all times while riding. There is ZERO tolerance on this!
It's really simple folks. Treat the property with respect, and we will respect you. This is the BEST wheelin' weekend of the year, and we don't want to be policing people the whole time. If you see someone drop/lose some trash, say something to them. If you see someone tearing up the campground, say something to them, If you see someone not strapped in on the trails, say something to them. Let's all help each other. If anyone has a problem with throwing trash on the ground or wearing their harnesses, please alert a staff member. We want to have a great time and want everyone to get home safely.
The Busted Knuckle crew will be on-site and ready to ride! If you're new to BKORP and want us to show you around to some awesome trails and obstacles, find us!

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

He asked if he set the clocks back on his bombs :rolf: :rolf:

Sucks you wont be there Alex, I like watching your blacked out shenanigans

FYI for everyone that comes to our camp during RBD, As most know for the past 3 or 4 years The Krazy Cajun customs crew and myself have cooked a big meal for everyone on Friday & Saturday night but this pattern will be changing this year. We are still cooking but it will only be on Saturday night and on the menu will be Pastalaya prepared by the KCK crew. I do encourage all who attend to please help fill the donation Jar as we always donate this money to Trey at Choccolocco Mountain to buy toys for his Christmas ride. We started doing the donations jar as a recommendation from John G and Eric Hagan and it has been a great experience to help out the kids that are less fortunate. We look forward to seeing everyone and reminiscing with friends past & present. Please say an extra prayer tonight as one of the KCK crew ( Ricky Bobby - Uncle Bud Buggy ) will not be with us this year as he was tragically killed in vehicle accident this past Thursday night. Hug your loved ones tight because we never know if we will have that opportunity again. RIP Robbie

Sorry to hear that.
I am really looking forward to meet everyone again this year. The pastalaya is awesome !!

Can't WAIT !

Latest posts