Hardline Crawlers
November 18, 2017, 06:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are currently working towards fixing notifications. Thank you for your patience.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • RBD 2017 @ BKORP: November 24, 2017 - November 26, 2017
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26  (Read 3997 times)
BustedKnucklefilms

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »

Can we have fire pits

Yes Fire Pits are Encouraged.  Double Thumbs

DVDs and Swag - www.BustedKnuckleFilms.com
Our Youtube Channel - www.RockBouncer.com
xjkrawler

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »

Whoop cant wait to finally make it out to BKORP!!!!   Driving

Check out http://www.halemountainohvpark.com

- David Hall-Huntsville Al
jeeptj99

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2017, 10:19:39 AM »

Poke the bear and I WILL BE THERE....  I've put some new batteries in my Rascal scooter and windshield wiper fluid to boot, she'll climb like a Spider Monkey on Mt. Dew shit Stir pot

How's Haji and the harem doing.  Did you remember to set the clock back on your bombs? Flip Off Stir pot Can't wait to hang with you buddy.   Double Thumbs

ADMINISTRATOR  

He asked if he set the clocks back on his bombs  ROLF ROLF     

Sucks you wont be there Alex, I like watching your blacked out shenanigans

Travis
Little tires, big heart

I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right.  Cougar
GIZMO1
Easyline Crawler

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2017, 07:34:01 AM »

FYI for everyone that comes to our camp during RBD, As most know for the past 3 or 4 years The Krazy Cajun customs crew and myself have cooked a big meal for everyone on Friday & Saturday night but this pattern will be changing this year. We are still cooking but it will only be on Saturday night and on the menu will be Pastalaya prepared by the KCK crew. I do encourage all who  attend to please help fill the donation Jar as we always donate this money to Trey at Choccolocco Mountain to buy toys for his Christmas ride.  We started doing the donations jar as a recommendation from John G and Eric Hagan and it has been a great experience to help out the kids that are less fortunate. We look forward to seeing everyone and reminiscing with friends past & present. Please say an extra prayer tonight as one of the KCK crew ( Ricky Bobby - Uncle Bud Buggy ) will not be with us this year as he was tragically  killed in vehicle accident this past Thursday night. Hug your loved ones tight because we never know if we will have that opportunity again. RIP Robbie

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:51:13 PM by GIZMO1 » Logged

I promise it wasnt me...

Lucas Gilmore - Molino, FL
Bebop

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2017, 05:21:34 PM »

Sorry to hear that.
I am really looking forward to meet everyone again this year. The pastalaya is awesome !!

Can't WAIT !
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:24:52 PM by Bebop » Logged

Wandering Frenchie.
Living the dream in the USA !!

Quote from: pholmann
You just wish you had a sexy bald head.  Flip Off
money_pit_yj

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »

Anybody have a spare seat? I may be meeting a guy with my trailer and dont want to come all that way and not get to hang out and ride.

Dan Underwood

Church On The Rocks

Psalm 40:2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
BustedKnucklefilms

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2017, 06:24:24 PM »

The barbie jeep race just got better thanks to rugged radios!

DVDs and Swag - www.BustedKnuckleFilms.com
Our Youtube Channel - www.RockBouncer.com
jeeptj99

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2017, 02:33:45 PM »

random question, is there trees close to the campground or in the campground for hammock campers?

Travis
Little tires, big heart

I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right.  Cougar
creepycrawly

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »

random question, is there trees close to the campground or in the campground for hammock campers?

Absolutely. I hammock camped when I went up.
money_pit_yj

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »

I will be camping in my hammock if it is warm enough, but if it is chili I will probably have some sweat pants on ROLF

Dan Underwood

Church On The Rocks

Psalm 40:2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
jeeptj99

« Reply #85 on: Yesterday at 12:46:23 PM »

I could always put my truck top on the truck but I hate dealing with that thing. Hopefully my under quilt will be enough with a sleeping bag on top. under quilt is rated to like 40 or 50 I think.

Travis
Little tires, big heart

creepycrawly

« Reply #86 on: Yesterday at 05:48:01 PM »

I could always put my truck top on the truck but I hate dealing with that thing. Hopefully my under quilt will be enough with a sleeping bag on top. under quilt is rated to like 40 or 50 I think.

Go to Walmart. But one of the $9 sleeping bags they sell and throw it on top of you for a little extra. That’s what I did last weekend at stony because I brought light weight stuff and got cold the first night.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: