• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2017 angryfab rock bouncer

If any body is half way interested an want more pictures just let me know the price is 25,000 obo I will delete ad when gone tks.

Angryfab said:
If any body is half way interested an want more pictures just let me know the price is 25,000 obo I will delete ad when gone tks.

Thank you for making your ad complete, it will help get this sold. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Well there you go a new buggy just listed ! Better jump on it an offer him $7,000 less then he was asking I'm sure he would be all over it at 14,000 asking

Well it all depends on your opinion of plenty of room an how your body is made
If your 6,3 an you wear a 36 in inseam pant it's probably a lot of room
If your 6,3 an have a 30 in inseam pant then it may be tight
The seats have a good wide ass area so you don't have to worry abought setting up on the wings of it .

Well since this buggy isn't worth no more the that I guess I will just go ahead an put my Ls3 in it an keep it .Tks hardline

The buggy market is as low as I've ever seen it. That buggy wild have sold in 2,3 days five years ago. Good time to buy, terrible time to sell.

Yeah money's tight with a lot of people right now. With me too. I'd buy it if I could. I'm in a similar prediction I have a boat I'm trying to sell. It KBB's at 14G I have a 8500 on it and still nothing.

I'd loved to get a hold of this buggy, Killer deal IMO. But like everyone funds are tough. I do have a diesel truck i've been debating on selling. seeing buggy's like this pop up for sale, makes me change my thoughts on my toys more and more!! But I get sketched out by life changes lol

Latest posts