• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD 2016 RZR 1000 XP TURBO

Marc72

Brandy (mostly) New TURBO 1000. 100ish miles on it. This RZR has been out one time. The front left control arms were bent on it's first outing, so we had to replace on the trail with arms out of a 2014. Those arms do not have mounting for the sway bar, so that will need dealing with. They are also not white. There are a couple "scuffs" on the cage. I'll see if those will buff out. Other than that, it's in really good shape. Oh... It's missing three center caps as well. Has CSC cage, bumpers, doors and sliders built by Jerod yankey. The quality is second to none! Also has a SuperATV skid plate. Comes with Warn winch and Rigid rear lights and optic armor windshield.

We're asking $18,500 or B/O. Also open to trades! It's currently located in Woodstock, GA

rksqngx.jpg

ZUUQxNp.jpg

ISHJnsD.jpg

Hh5TO3z.jpg

g2ez4OM.jpg

OamHEzA.jpg

mFay9Hy.jpg

NqFXYC6.jpg

fWCgbZs.jpg

ZDSlqFS.jpg

A5MBNv8.jpg

FxDG395.jpg

eOhr3CL.jpg

ETrJIH6.jpg

rksqngx.jpg

Re: 2016 RZR 1000 XP TURBO

I built the cage, bumpers and sliders on this beauty so no worries on quality. The rear nameplate is removable and a CSC plate can take its place.
High roller lights and winch.

:rolf: High roller... #theywerecheap #tiffanyrich

yankster said:
I built the cage, bumpers and sliders on this beauty so no worries on quality. The rear nameplate is removable and a CSC plate can take its place.
High roller lights and winch.
Hahahahahahaha. I was going over real close thinking wow it actually looks even. That explains it :****:

BUG-E J said:
Hahahahahahaha. I was going over real close thinking wow it actually looks even. That explains it :****:

He killed it!

Bump for info update and price drop!

Open to trades! What ya got!

Latest posts