• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock crawler ls atlas stickies. No longer for sale delete

Hacksawking

Ls 6.0 psi harness turbo 350 trans and atlas transfer case
Dana 60 front with inner and outer 35 spline chromoly shafts with Spicer joints and reid racing knuckles 513 gears and spool
14 bolt rear welded with disc brakes
43 tsl sx stickys on allied beadlocks
Located in Huntsville Tennessee and asking $12500
For more info call or text at

Re: Rock crawler ls atlas stickies

Will someone please help me post a couple pics it says it cannot upload mine

Ok I will try it and if u don't see any later then just get back with me and thanks

https://s1.postimg.org/4ehc8ob0ov/20170729_183507.jpg

https://s1.postimg.org/4zfiemssy7/20170924_164827.jpg

Rock crawler ls atlas stickies

e25c4eaca300d46ff1c97d3466a8d981.jpg
026827611b08d49aa951b8a005810d51.jpg

See if that works
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hacksawking said:
Ok I will try it and if u don't see any later then just get back with me and thanks

Got pretty close using that website! To use the Direct Link you'll have to add in the
and then Paste the Direct Link in the middle.

Or just use Hotlink for Forums and they'll post right here without any more steps.

4 linked front and rear with racerunnner 2.0 air shocks and one is bad but I will replace it if someone was to buy it and 12000lb smittybilt winch and also has drive flanges in front really great performing buggy and i also have a nice nitrogen tank that's from poly performance that goes with it also

May also take couple nice guns in on trade just to help out some

Buggy has full hydraulic steering with double ended ram all 1350 yokes and Tom woods front drive shaft rear is a stock shaft with aftermarket heavy duty pinion guard and may also be willing to take a square body style 4x4 ford pickup in on partial trade as well if in good driving condition

Front end was just recently rebuilt with new 513 Yukon lifetime warranty ring and pinion all new bearings and seals both kingpins all new bearings and bushings and new wheel bearings and seals and new brake calipers and pads front and rear and new bearings and seals in rearend and I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch of stuff but if interested I may be interested in a bunch of different stuff in on partial trade just hit me up all I can say is no

Price drop $14000 will get it and it has alot of damn good parts for that kind of money

May be interested in sports cars of same value or ford diesel 4x4 of same value just no 6.0 diesels just let me know thanks

$13500 will get it if someone else wants to put a new shock on it and don't want the nitrogen tank that I have

All this buggy needs is a shock to be ready to ride has a damn good running motor with almost new tires and there's not many buggies around with a price like this with these kinds of parts that is reasdy to be put in the trails

Motor is a lq9 6.0 and twin sticked atlas 2 speed and recently put a new pump and torque converter in the transmission and aftermarket pan and new gasket list goes on and on lol

Latest posts