• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1979 Toyota 2wd Restomod - 2rz/5-speed

the_white_shadow

The time has come to let my '79 go to a new owner. Its been a fun little truck, but i want to start another first gen project.

Registration and inspection is current.

Specs:
Titled as a 1979 Toyota Hilux
Sits on a 2002 Tacoma chassis (full tacoma suspension front and rear
2rz with 88k miles on it
5-speed manual
Has AC/Heat
Touchscreen DVD player
17" Mustang rims with new (less than 5k) Continental tires from Discount
Corbeau Baja SS reclining seats on Corbeau brackets for the first gen
Tacoma Dash and steering column
HID headlights and LED bulbs throughout
New battery (Less than 2 years old)

Everything works and functions as it should.

Small issues:
AC/Heat only blow out of the center vents. The outer two are connected, just doesnt blow despite what setting you are on.
Some rust is starting to pop up along the seams of the bed. Only noticeable up close. Cab and front fenders are 100% rust free.
A small ding is in the tailgate.

Located in East Bernard, TX (77435) Willing to help with delivery. Truck will drive anywhere without issue.

Price is $7k OBO. Not really looking for trades.

Any additional information needed, let me know. PM for fastest reponse.

Pics: Truck has the black grille and headlight bezels now.
3ho-mgjMpu-JzKkXBJPTUmMUjrcrtH_EfnMYmWTPpb_5ZqN98KQFf0TfQPw92Wp_ioOebSmKOruSrNjjSRio6VDeXEgiicpPhP2fDi7PYQw-PD4hlRbTGGnREIHNh8tPuROHZbE85w

vOlHgtP4b-XaeOnhpwgl1tZ7rpvs005C9PCHzeCxJgmv7R1GJc32RtHKaLeGuGwSSoTkKokmREpmOiXVpF9vG8dG_MjHnWgX5s8q-E7pAhNVAdKQxoYUQIcsrLVu25cU8FDUOWQiHg

VfDsubEq8qKN1oIAwHz4C_-iiu2_YG5OOotVgZLF_nUAJ1-tiaYiUKgncV3gBjiVCZ7Dv6ikqIKpxOJu1Ens2LeWQc6aML7VQLUo-dI__QKJ_7lttr-egMGl62n1lbhzFQSJ3ymTFA

l0DaFsRXLdpUb9UwP72Qrm7zhGg9S_Yc4Y-CVp4Jjd9IbmnnGgpSo825ZuG_usqYQvJnTC-8z2qByDtQab7xGkgtUlhYs4PCPbolCAez2o6Zs48uut9W-5_-JbK5GdvYGZqhGK5pGw

z-JohXaK5Ti7mNEqSL5ZG5rnBjEniQ76cioMX11ulU4SsMEETOs4M1wuEubyITyv_h67IPS1lXsDyToN44Mmtgf9u4ywU_UaCm6ElGVQmWCQDyx-Gtpd-KcBn9B_kX9ltbiYPbGUdA

the_white_shadow said:
Bump. Want this thing to go to a good home.

Don't send it this way then, I don't treat my stuff well according to Eddyj. GLWS though. That's a badass little truck for sure.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Don't send it this way then, I don't treat my stuff well according to Eddyj. GLWS though. That's a badass little truck for sure.

x2

I'd have some long travel a arms and a set of 31 ATs on it and be hucking field breaks by the end of the week, or the rear bagged and dragging the bumper off...

drool

Oh I'm all about a fat ass turbo on there. Sharp truck for non giant sized people.

94xjsport94 said:
Cool rig! Wish I could have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can. It is just dirty old green stuff. Go for it........ molaugh

Damn this little truck ended up in texas. A guy I used to wheel with owned it for a little while in Georgia. Badass truck!