• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Student Loan Forgiveness Calls

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
I am getting so sick of these bastards calling. I've never had a student loan or anything like that. They've really amped up their call rate, as much as 4 or 5 times a day. They use local area codes and if I block the number, they just call from another. I've double checked and I am indeed on the do not call list. Anyone else getting this phone spam?

I do have student loans but no issues with ever paying them. I get calls from them, credit card debt relief, and now health insurance crap. Being in sales I answer all calls I get but I am get 5 a day from these people at times. Gets freaking old fast

Man i get that **** too. 5 or 6 times a day too. I answer every time and call them camal ridin sand :JRich: and thay still call back. Guess thay dont catch the hint.

I get blank voice mails daily. I looked & one number has called over 150 times dating back 11th months. Irritating to say the least.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'd love to report them but they won't give me a company name and I'm sure their numbers are bogus.

If you are ever where you can scream, do this: Show some interest and listen and then say hold on a second I need to unlock my door and talk about this with my wife. Then start screaming "what the crap Tina put some clothes on! Do you think UPS knows about their driver making this delivery, I'm gonna kill y'all both right now" then hang up.

Re:

I get one often about my vehicle's warranty about to expire, and to press 1 to speak to a representative. Last time they called, I pressed 1, the guy says "I see that you pressed 1, are you wanting to renew your warranty? I said "No I pressed one to tell you to quit ****ing calling me!" Had to say it fast so he would hear it before he hung up. Lol. Damn cocksuckers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Download and install the HIYA app and be done with it. Been months since I've had a telemarketer.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

And, y'all know if you answer these callls, they aren't trying to sell you anything. They are selling a good contact off of a cold call list. Because you answer, they will sell it to someone else that is trying to sell or scam you out of something. Every answer gives you a 10x chance that you'll be called again.

Don't answer and don't say words. ...a real person trying to get in touch will call back or leave message.

Get them all the time on both mine and my wifes cell phone. Got a home phone we rarely even use and get about 2-3 a day on it. Never answer any of them and on our cells I add the number to the blocked list so at least that ****ing number can't call again.

Had one few years back that called about some sorta BS all the time. When picked up there was a actual person(woman) trying to sell ****. I listened to the spill and then asked. Yes mam...what color panties you wearing today? molaugh She hung up so fast..never got a phone call back :woot:

I get the "upgrade your home security system" calls all the time. I like to press 1 and talk to a real person. last one asked me if i cared about protecting my family. I responded with "they are all dead. Its just me. Thanks for bringing it up". Crickets.

I also get the "your vehicles warranty is about to expire" call at least once a day, if not more. Last time i talked to a delightful fella and asked him what vehicle he was referring to to get additional warranty? He was like, uh, uh, uh. I was like, you cocksucker. You called me and you dont even know what vehicle warranty is out? Next time im going to get rates on a ferrari and see what that say.

**** those guys. I hope they find a sharp knife and run into it.

I pick up then listen in silence. If they make no noise in about 5 seconds then hang up, I block the number.

I maybe get 1 call a week

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
And, y'all know if you answer these callls, they aren't trying to sell you anything. They are selling a good contact off of a cold call list. Because you answer, they will sell it to someone else that is trying to sell or scam you out of something. Every answer gives you a 10x chance that you'll be called again.

Don't answer and don't say words. ...a real person trying to get in touch will call back or leave message.

THIS! Since i've stopped answering numbers I don't know, those calls have decreased dramatically from 5-6 times a day to maybe 2 a week.

I get the "Rachel from card holder services" and "student loan forgiveness calls all the time". I've become an expert on absolutely screwing with them. I even give them my card number by reading off dates on the calendar starting with the 4th. 4567891011121314. Gets them every time.

Or I pretend that it's a phone seks hotline. That's fun too

5BrothersFabrication said:
I get calls from different "local" numbers where I say hello and there's nothing on the other end at least twice a week. Pisses me off.

I hope the next one says "I want to play a game......." :flipoff1:

I get 4 or 5 a day too... The best ones are the electronic voice recordings telling me the IRS has issued a warning for my arrest if i don't pay money right away, lol...

Latest posts