• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Student Loan Forgiveness Calls

jimbo0076 said:
Get them all the time on both mine and my wifes cell phone. Got a home phone we rarely even use and get about 2-3 a day on it. Never answer any of them and on our cells I add the number to the blocked list so at least that ****ing number can't call again.

Had one few years back that called about some sorta BS all the time. When picked up there was a actual person(woman) trying to sell ****. I listened to the spill and then asked. Yes mam...what color panties you wearing today? molaugh She hung up so fast..never got a phone call back :woot:
I think this might work. Got a call yesterday. I led her on for a little bit and then told her she had a beautiful voice. She got a little flustered and thanked me. Then I said I wanted to slip it in her. She hung up in a flash and I haven't received a single call today. molaugh :****:

Beerj said:
I think this might work. Got a call yesterday. I led her on for a little bit and then told her she had a beautiful voice. She got a little flustered and thanked me. Then I said I wanted to slip it in her. She hung up in a flash and I haven't received a single call today. molaugh :****:

Just the tip.

Haha, I wish there was a way all internet and phone scammers could get caught and locked up. Coward ass ****, pisses me off.