• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Fall Crawl 2017

Me and a couple others will be there around lunchtime Friday. Got a cabin on the Putney side

no a friend of mine tried to land sat morning to foggy he raced at hazard and was going to land and we were on top of crawfords cry so he went

Sounds like tony Bolton was flying above yas all weekend peeing out that chopper on yas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bde1569fcc90c5d3bad774a17861529c.jpg
51a55beaadb1d009f3d0411902db368f.jpg
5f19bdf796882749eb793319bf70c855.jpg
d8817c97e009dad751a065b4bd218b34.jpg
1eeeef2b5415f28098e098778fa5f8ad.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good time for sure. The biggest crowd that I can remember seein there.

Selvey told me he had a buddy try to land that mornin but the one I seen was later that afternoon. Not sure if it was the same guy or not.
I did run into a local and he said the helicopter was surveying. Said plans for more strip mining was in the works for somewhere in the area. But when I seen the helicopter it looked like he was havin more fun than surveying anything the way he was flyin!

It was good meetin you Anthony. Wish I had the chance to watch you and selvey beat on yalls buggies a little! Maybe next time!

Stuftmunky we ran into a group from Ohio at the top of whitetail. Had a Toyota truggy and a red jeep with rear steer. Can't remember what else was with them. Not sure if that was y'all or not...

Nate.b said:
Good time for sure. The biggest crowd that I can remember seein there.

Selvey told me he had a buddy try to land that mornin but the one I seen was later that afternoon. Not sure if it was the same guy or not.
I did run into a local and he said the helicopter was surveying. Said plans for more strip mining was in the works for somewhere in the area. But when I seen the helicopter it looked like he was havin more fun than surveying anything the way he was flyin!

It was good meetin you Anthony. Wish I had the chance to watch you and selvey beat on yalls buggies a little! Maybe next time!

Stuftmunky we ran into a group from Ohio at the top of whitetail. Had a Toyota truggy and a red jeep with rear steer. Can't remember what else was with them. Not sure if that was y'all or not...

Nice meeting you too. And it was Mark Settles in the helicopter.