• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 05+ superduty 60 parts

fabricator1

Have a bunch of parts for 05+ superduty Dana 60s
Axleshafts inner and outer $100 a side or $175 both sides
Inner C's and knuckles $100 both sides
Wheel bearings $30
Lockouts $25
I have complete axles and some 99-04 axles and parts also. Parts located in Muskegon Michigan. Call or text is probably better 231-206-7611

Attachments

• IMG_2019.JPG
    IMG_2019.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 171
I'm assuming you are pretty familiar with options on these f350 axles.... I don't know **** about them, but have heard they are pretty stout. I have a 14 bolt rear, but would love to find a hp60 for front. It will be full hydro, so needing kingpin or to be enlightened on hydro set ups for them. Any info would be great, thx!

stroyer said:
I'm assuming you are pretty familiar with options on these f350 axles.... I don't know **** about them, but have heard they are pretty stout. I have a 14 bolt rear, but would love to find a hp60 for front. It will be full hydro, so needing kingpin or to be enlightened on hydro set ups for them. Any info would be great, thx!
I'm running one of these. There are weld-on high steer kits available as well as a couple of companies that will machine for bolt on arms. Very stout axles for sure.

stroyer said:
Yes. There's a few options depending on what your final goal is. Feel free to give me a shout

Beerj said:
Damn, if you weren't so far away I'd be all over a set of knuckles and C's.
I can probably ship you some if you need them. I'm putting a set of 05+ knuckles on a 14 bolt now