• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2017 @ BKORP - NOV 24-26

cushmaneaglerider said:
How many trails have been added since the grand opening?

We have doubled the trail system since the grand opening and will be up there every week between now and RBD cutting more. :dblthumb:

Here is what the updated map looks like. We have a few more trails to add to this already plus all the ones we cut this month getting ready for RBD.
22780706_10210042561972671_4607400434086578295_n.jpg

He came to the last event. Made for a good time. He is a fellow off roader that does this for fun.
Rest assured you will not be required to hang out at the pavilion and enjoy the music :dblthumb:

Limp Bizkit had a DJ?

We had an RTI ramp made as well.
22788807_10155205689828985_5541363028646291345_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
He came to the last event. Made for a good time. He is a fellow off roader that does this for fun.
Rest assured you will not be required to hang out at the pavilion and enjoy the music :dblthumb:

Limp Bizkit had a DJ?

and House of Pain

I'm assuming it's not the same guy then laughing1

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Limp Bizkit had a DJ?

Was not actually being a smart ass there. I know you are a business man and have a pretty good feel for the pulse of what can work. Was really just curious if it would be a popular attraction. I did not realize it had been done before

It's all good. If people hate it, we won't have a DJ again. Better than not trying or listening to whatever mud cricket tunes are playing on some RZR's obnoxious stereo. thumb.gif

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It's all good. If people hate it, we won't have a DJ again. Better than not trying or listening to whatever mud cricket tunes are playing on some RZR's obnoxious stereo. thumb.gif

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Kinda wish I still had my Ranger for this event. The new park sounds and looks super cool!

BustedKnucklefilms said:

I wasn't bashing by any means just thought it was slightly odd but whatever. If it sucks I'll go night ride.... or drink more.

TacomaJD said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Kinda wish I still had my Ranger for this event. The new park sounds and looks super cool!

I don't think I have anyone riding with me if you want to come you're welcome to be my winch bitch I mean passenger.

Thanks man, got plenty of passenger seat offers and I'm still thinking it over. I'm not real sure what we're gonna have going on for Thanksgiving this year. I really am a wierdo when it comes to riding with people too, I like to be able to go where I want when I want Lol.