• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Enclosed trailer floor protection

smbroady82

I have a family member buying an enclosed trailer and they asked me what was the best to seal the trailer floor (wood).

Is there a sealer that works better than another for this kind of application? Anyone had any luck with another type of protection? Rubber mat work better?

It will be used primarily for moving around atvs/utvs/lawn mowers and maybe the occasional vehicle/buggy.

Thanks

Sherwin williams porch and floor enamel. They will mix any color you want and I had them add the grit stuff for traction. One coat and done.
cbaac35a70d0428aa5763eec67e09f32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty said:
Sherwin williams porch and floor enamel. They will mix any color you want and I had them add the grit stuff for traction. One coat and done.

did something very similar and works great. just enough grit it's not slick when wet

Re: Re: Enclosed trailer floor protection

Marty said:

What color is that? Looks really good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was a custom grey color, will take a pic of the can when I go back to the shop. Also painted the wood steps in my shop with this paint and has held up great.