• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan trail question

alscott

Anybody ride fly trap, frankenstein, hells revenge, or rogers ridge? I drive right by them every time but never ride them. Are they worth hitting? What about the red trails on the far side of the map way past mason jar? Worth the trip to those?

Re: Re: Harlan trail question

tonybolton said:
Yes....22r power ain't no joke. Got them rich man sticky version too!

Well, since you don't go to "Gayland" as you called it, there was a Toyota buggy turbo with 14 bolt F&R, 43 stickies 2 weeks ago. And it walked everything. And not the bypass trails either. Thats why I ask......

alscott said:
That's me

Awesome rig!!! :****:

We went up fly trap and Frankenstein Friday, decent litle trails, I can see one spot in Frankenstein being rough if it was wet. Upper profanity was tough and we didn't go out the exit of Crawfords Cry Saturday it was a wall.

Re: Re: Re: Harlan trail question

poolman said:
Well, since you don't go to "Gayland" as you called it, there was a Toyota buggy turbo with 14 bolt F&R, 43 stickies 2 weeks ago. And it walked everything. And not the bypass trails either. Thats why I ask......
LOL. Jus have a hard time driving 3.5 hours for basically same stuff that's 30min to 1.5hrs away.

Jus wierd ol stuck in a rut me...

poolman said:
Awesome rig!!! :****:

We went up fly trap and Frankenstein Friday, decent litle trails, I can see one spot in Frankenstein being rough if it was wet. Upper profanity was tough and we didn't go out the exit of Crawfords Cry Saturday it was a wall.

Thank you! Cool ill check them out next time.

poolman said:
we didn't go out the exit of Crawfords Cry Saturday it was a wall.
What do you mean by wall? We hit that after "your turn" and made it out relatively easy, which says something since I usually struggle on everything. Enzo almost flopped but he tried to go over the top of the dirt mound.

Rode Rogers ridge Saturday night it was fun im in the same boat always looking for new stuff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
What do you mean by wall? We hit that after "your turn" and made it out relatively easy, which says something since I usually struggle on everything. Enzo almost flopped but he tried to go over the top of the dirt mound.

I was idling with Lynn when we went up thru there. I thought that we took the only way out , unless we turned around and went back down the trail.

Beerj said:
This is exactly the way we went. https://youtu.be/nJfTtonB7nM
I didn't even see another way further up.

That looks like where we came out, maybe someone with us will chime in. There is a exit on up but I didn't look like anyone had been out it

The true exit is that 5' ledge on up about 15 yards from where that video is shot. Then the trail runs on up to the left and comes out to a trail that hooks into 12. I haven't ran the true trail in 3-4 years at least.