• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 GMC Sierra Lift

Wickedyota97

So I have two items related to installing a rough country lift on a sierra. I'm sure someone here can shed some light on the situation.
1. The rear driveshaft weep hole is allowing fluid to run out of the tcase since installing the lift. Carolina wants $600 to retube for a 1.5" extension which rough country does not note requiring a ds extention.

2. After adding 35's to the truck is runs like crap unless driving in the manual setting. The truck has a 5.3 in it. Would a reflash or programmer to solve this problem?

How much lift in the rear ? Have you replaced the rear tail shaft seal ?
It's a new truck, which I am assuming is still nice. Fix the driveshaft right if it needs it.

Absolutely need to reprogram for bigger tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the 7" lift from rough country. No the weep hole is now outside the since since installing. Recommended programmer? I'm not familiar with this computerized stuff.

Dude, that is gay as ****. You can just about clear that tire with 2 inches. Why lift it that much? Was making it look "cool" worth all the unnecessary problems?

muddinmetal said:
Dude, that is gay as ****. You can just about clear that tire with 2 inches. Why lift it that much? Was making it look "cool" worth all the unnecessary problems?

x2. Id suggest re-gearing to get your power back.

Wickedyota97 said:
Actually dickhead, the truck belongs to my cousin. I came here to see if anyone had similar issues. :gtfo:

I am sorry you have a gay cousin. I have one too, it's tough on a family.

Facebook would far and away be the best way to answer your question.

Get on Instagram and search for a guy named Truckrice. He'll have the answers your looking for.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I use to own your green buggy. Redone it a couple times. Trying to figure out how to send pics

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510152288536.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510152288536.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts