• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailready wheels and 43 SXs

kmcminn said:
I wouldn't buy them cause I always here they aren't going to make any more 16.5 stickies. Never actually happened but sure as I bought some it would happen.

lol true. once that happens, I'll go to the 17" TWF doubles. so nice running 2-3 psi and not worry.

redneckengineered said:
Double beadlocks wouldn't clear my calipers plus I've never had an issue with burping inner beads pretty much ever until last weekend. And double beadlocks just seem like so much damn work!

I never had a problem with it on the reds. But the Treps do it at 12pounds. It seats the rear bead at 8 PSI............

But in fairness I never ran less than 15 pound in the the reds.

I've used Bead Sealer on some of mine and never had a problem. It's what they put on big trucks to keep them sealed. thumb.gif

Oh and Kevin, your new screen pic is FREAKIN me the F' out. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

I ran the trailreadys with the pvc inserts in the doozy buggy with real good luck. I know Steve Morgan runs them as well with good luck. Big investment though

I couldn't run less than 7 psi without burping on fronts, I broke the tires down and put Permatex Ultra Black around inner bead of wheel and now rum 3-4 psi with no problems at all.

15LBs on reds should be against the law and your man card should be pulled lol :cougar:

bjeep said:
I never had a problem with it on the reds. But the Treps do it at 12pounds. It seats the rear bead at 8 PSI............

But in fairness I never ran less than 15 pound in the the reds.

Re: Re: Trailready wheels and 43 SXs

Molly Hatchet said:
15LBs on reds should be against the law and your man card should be pulled lol :cougar:
Lol I never ran above 10 in mine. They stayed around 8-10, sometimes less if I was lazy before a ride.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Molly Hatchet said:
I never dropped my pressures at River Rock, I was sporting about 20-24lbs.

That's it I'm coming to get that Stars and Stripes and pullin ur card too lol. Hey AOP New Years!!!

mdo817 said:
I never dropped my pressures at River Rock, I was sporting about 20-24lbs.

redneckengineered said:
Good to hear. That is what I am thinking as these are 100% brand new, gotta be something with the sidewall stiffness and not being broke in. I was running 6psi.

Any updates on this? Has breaking in your tires fixed your issue?

I'm waiting on my trs getting here but would rather not have to break them back down again and just run the tape trick straight outta the box.

thx.