• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco Park trail ride this weekend- 11/04/17

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Looking to get some seat time in this weekend at Choccolocco. Just going to see how the new motor and steering are going to work. Anybody up for hitting some trails? :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

Well shoot, i would but told my nephew id go with them to top trails Sat. Maybe can catch you on the next ride.

CHASMAN9 said:
Looking to get some seat time in this weekend at Choccolocco. Just going to see how the new motor and steering are going to work. Anybody up for hitting some trails? :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

Was up there the last couple weekends. Trails are looking awesome! Wait till you see all the hard work Trey has been putting into the park to help keep the silt in place.

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR
Are you making this a weekend vacation or just saturday? What time are you leaving? :fish:

I'm out. Gots to work, my employees are going full tard.
If you are coming home on 20 toward Bham get off on exit 144B go north about 3miles and look to your right at the CVS and you will see me. (Can't miss it)
Plenty of parking for trucks and trailers. Stop in and get a free funnel cake for free if you say "747 for life" or "I've been Laboned"
Open from 1pm-10pm Saturday.