• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Control Freak" rockwell buggy by Tucker's Offroad *pic heavy*

Ohhh... its bad. Beautiful color and excellent craftsmanship. Only got to chat for a moment, but I hope you had a successful first run, and safe trip back north.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It went very smooth on its first trip out and 2nd as we went to WITC yesterday and got some more time on it :dblthumb: this thing works awesome but I built it for Jerod as it's staying down in the south for the majority of its life ! I'm sure it'll be seen a lot more around

b1111277413a3d0bab6f84e2dcd020e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seem to be superior to my SX's at wheeling in the country's cement obstacles on Sunday and he is running 10psi . Seems at BK park the treps spun alittle more on the dirt obstacles but with one weekend of use and not being broke in I'd say it's hard to judge . They certainly arnt a bad tire !

Rockwells607 said:
They seem to be superior to my SX's at wheeling in the country's cement obstacles on Sunday and he is running 10psi . Seems at BK park the treps spun alittle more on the dirt obstacles but with one weekend of use and not being broke in I'd say it's hard to judge . They certainly arnt a bad tire !

Thanks for the response. I'm leaning towards the 42" treps, but I don't personally know anyone running them.

Rockwells607 said:

That sounds like my experience with treps. I think it is because they don't seem to clean themselves as quickly as the SX's IMHO

The pictures don't do the detailed work justice. The dash, tube work, roof panels, etc. There isn't a straight tube on it. Everything has at least a slight roll.

Poke said:
The pictures don't do the detailed work justice. The dash, tube work, roof panels, etc. There isn't a straight tube on it. Everything has at least a slight roll.
I know some people who act like that is the dumbest thing they have ever seen, actually it's not a couple people, it's more like a coast.

yankster said:
Yeah. You can wheel a box that works or you can wheel a piece of art that also works.
It's because of those front link mounts I'm sure....

Glad your in something nice your proud of man. Maybe we can get to do a little wheeling together soon.

BUG-E J said:
It's because of those front link mounts I'm sure....

Glad your in something nice your proud of man. Maybe we can get to do a little wheeling together soon.

You should Absolutely be proud. This rig just bumped Nate's rig out of my favorite Rockwell rig.
How these guys can layout these chassis is amazing.