• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Good samurai body.

poolman

Does anyone have one around? Prefer a tintop but open to whatever.

Can be body only, or plus frame parts ect. Thanks.

Edit and when i say a good one, not rusted out, I can deal with some dents little rust ect.

1987 tin top with title and frame. I will sell it with or without title. It has a few dents but no rust. I have the glass but one side window is plexiglass. $500.
Text for more pictures. 704-905-6705

Attachments

• IMG_8819.JPG
    IMG_8819.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 401
Very interested. I'll text you later today. Thanks

I'm in Texas right now, I'm going to hook up with him when I get back. I have some pretty cool plans for it :****: loller.gif :driving:

poolman said:
I'm in Texas right now, I'm going to hook up with him when I get back. I have some pretty cool plans for it :****: loller.gif :driving:

Do they involve Lions Den? If not :gtfo:

poolman said:

Do thay involve tons, a ls and lots of beer? booyang :driving: :drinkers:

Well I missed out last year on a body, I got stupid busy, now its this time of year again. Anyone have a Zuk body? Frame isn't important.

kmcminn said:
Broady has one.

yeah but idk if I'd consider the body on mine "good" lol

plus Anthony will probably be putting a big block 800hp something in it and wouldn't need the 6.5-1 case and 1.6 motor

Ya whatever man molaugh. I'm building this one for my son, he's 13, I can't find anything close thats not completely rusted out. I hate that I didn't take the time to get the one thats posted. I should have took the road trip and got it. :mad: whenever you get time Broady text me what you want to get rid of.

Ive got one in Suwanee Georgia $1000.00 complete or if you just want body can do that for $500.00 ran just has rod knock text me can send pictures 770-815-7943

black said:
Ive got one in Suwanee Georgia $1000.00 complete or if you just want body can do that for $500.00 ran just has rod knock text me can send pictures 770-815-7943

Do you still have this? Ive looked at several, not sure if we talked or not?? Thanks

Are you still looking for a good samurai body and parts, If so contact me 256 714 0665 Huntsville Al