ledzep_06

What: Rocks for Tot Charity Ride
Where: Good Evening Ranch
539 Exotic Dr
Canvas, WV 26662
When: December 9th and 10th
For: Raise donation for Toys for Tots charity

The Facts:
This is an offroad charity event open to all forms of 4x4 vehicle and ATVs. The goal is to help raise donations for the Toys for Tots Charity. Admission for December the 9th will be $25, with $5 of that going toward the purchasing of toys to donate. Kids admission is free. Admission for December 10th will be 1 new unwrapped toy. If youd like, come out Saturday with $25 and a toy to donate and you get to wheel the whole weekend! The Good Evening Ranch has trails for all skill levels and rig types. Big or small, bring them all! The Ranch also has cabin rentals, powered rv sites, and free primitive camping. Shower and bath houses are also offered. For more information on camping you can contact the Ranch office at 304 872 4900. If you cannot attend please help by spreading word of the event and making this great cause a great event. As more details are laid out ill be announcing them.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_4217.JPG
    IMG_4217.JPG
    646.7 KB · Views: 198
What's the story on this place? Looking around the internet I can't find much information except from 6+ years ago. The videos on YouTube make it look good, but curious why there hasn't been anything about it for so long.

The Good Evening Ranch had changed ownership several years ago and we (the offroad community) lost it as a place to wheel. This year the property changed ownership and is back to getting it up and running as an offroad park. The owner with the help of locals and guys from Mountaineer Offroad have worked all year getting old trails reopened and cutting out new ones. The Ranch just had their Rocktober Fest last month as their first up and running event for the year with a solid turn out. Jeff Taylor is the man in charge of running the park now. He can be reached at 304 651 3129 for more specific details on the park, trails and its history. Hes a local long time wheeler that's had a part in the trails at the Ranch since the early 2000s. I had setup the Rocks for Tots event at various locations years before and he reached out to me this year to help setup the event at the Ranch to help get word out that its back open and running as an offroad park.

BTW, "Go Tigers." my hometown is Norris, SC. Pickens County

We would love to have you come up. I know Jeff is working on getting local vendors with great success so far for door prizes. ive been hammering out emails, and I know we will have prizes from RuffStuff, Teraflex, Currie, Hillbilly Proud, and Jake Burkey emailed for donating door prizes.

Latest posts