• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sami Buggy *Price Drop*

Gear Head

1987, 1.3L, webber, 4.16:1 t case gears, waggy 44's, chromo short side inner and outer up front, 5.38's, spool front, spartan rear, 4 link front and rear with ruffstuff 1 1/4" heims, 2" .250 dom lowers, 14" fox 2.0 air shocks, TG 8k winch, all tube is .120 DOM, fuel cell, TG double ended full hydro, mastercraft seats, 4 point harnesses, 48" hi lift, 37" toyos, tail lights brake lights signals work but the front needs to be wired up, LED trucklite hi/low head lights, led light bar, new fuel pump, basically a whole spare engine in parts (block, rods, pistons, oil pan, intake, ect), like new 37" irok for a spare. I also have a big piece of 1/8" aluminum that I was going to make a roof out of that you can have too. I put this together a few months ago and have just lost interest and ready to move on to other hobbies.

Please text me at 3364161232 as I don't get on here much.

Winston Salem, NC
$7500

Gear Head said:
Bump make me and offer. It's just taking up space

You can store it at my house(keys in ignition), that's a fair offer.........bump for a rig I'd buy if the timing was different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's sold but in the pics there is a green recovery strap in the floor. I'd like to buy one like that! Where did you get that?

xjtony said:
I know it's sold but in the pics there is a green recovery strap in the floor. I'd like to buy one like that! Where did you get that?
Looks like an ARB, they are big and don't store very good. I still have one that I won somewhere.

Latest posts