• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Santa crawl @ choccolocco mt Dec 9

I'll be there and hopefully a couple of buddies. Hopefully it won't be too cold for us poor folk tent camping.

My junk started puking oil out of the filter adapter yesterday so guess I need to fix that before this weekend.

weezzle said:
take to trey this last weekend he has two pig to smoke this year

Didn't know they were doing anything like that. Makes me like him even more. Stand up guy if there was one, and I've only met him once but he made a point to introduce himself and make sure I didn't need anything.

xjmarc said:
Didn't know they were doing anything like that. Makes me like him even more. Stand up guy if there was one, and I've only met him once but he made a point to introduce himself and make sure I didn't need anything.
Trey and Natalie are probably my favorite part of the park. Doesn't get much better than them.

I have to work friday night and will be staying up all day to ride Saturday so ill probably be making my way back home around dark:30

anybody that going have a dana 60/70 10 spline 1350 yoke do y'all? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccaldwell said:
anybody that going have a dana 60/70 10 spline 1350 yoke do y'all? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got 2 I'll take the second one.

All my folks are backing out at least on camping so if it doesn't snow we'll be there Saturday morning and leaving that evening.

I may be burning the midnight oils finishing mine up Friday night but I don't see why we won't be there by 9 Saturday morning.

Latest posts