• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1998 Cherokee Wheeler/DD *TAX TIME SPECIAL*

Re: 1998 Cherokee Wheeler/DD *RBD SPECIAL*

You turds are awesome!

Back to the top. Will sell it with stock shafts instead of the chromolys. And with or without the swampers.

This unit could be Choccolocco bound this weekend for an interested party.

I drove this thing from Pensacola to Choccolocco, wheeled It in the snow all weekend, then drove it back home tonight. Got 16.6mpg average on the TSL's loaded with camping gear.

That's cool! If I had done that, I would have probably knocked a hole in the oil pan first thing and been stuck 6 hours from home without a trailer.

Re:

I would like to have this thing, just can't justify buying it lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anybody in GA, SC or NC interested? Delivery can be arranged.

Found something I want. Need to move this thing.

Re:

It oughtta sell fairly easily at that price! I think you are just in the wrong area. I feel like if I listed this on Huntsville AL craigslist, it would have already been gone.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
It oughtta sell fairly easily at that price! I think you are just in the wrong area. I feel like if I listed this on Huntsville AL craigslist, it would have already been gone.

Sounds like you should buy it for $4000 delivered and make $500 for your troubles. :rolf:

Re: 1998 Cherokee Wheeler/DD *NEW YEAR SPECIAL*

If someone wants it locked at both ends, I'll take $3700 with the front locker still installed. Otherwise, I am about to pull it.

So whats your bottom dollar :flipoff1:

BUG-E J said:
So whats your bottom dollar :flipoff1:

Depends. You gonna cuss me over the phone or in person?? And how big a boy are ya?