• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MOTOBILT 13 BOLT DIFF COVER

motobilt

"I Build Stuff"
MOTOBILT 13 BOLT DIFF COVER
MB4067

The Motobilt 13 bolt diff cover allows for an extra 1.25"s of ground clearance on your GM 14 bolt rear axle. This is often referred to as a shaved cover as you cut/shave 1.25"s off of the bottom of the axle. The ring of this cover is laser cut from 3/8" thick steel plate and the shell is formed from 1/4" steel plate with our in house laser and cnc press brake.
There is no need to shave your ring gear or weld anything to your axle. This cover is backed by our life time garauntee also.
The cover comes witha large 3/4" hole with fill plug and all the necessary hardware. All parts are shipped bare metal and will need to be painted after install.

This might be a dumb question. But I didn't see anything about it in the description and the pictures show welded and unwelded. Does this come welded or will it need to be welded?

All of our covers come welded.
mb4067-1.jpeg

motobilt said:
Did you get yours yet? If so what do you think?

Got it. Haven't installed it yet. But, it shipped out the same day I ordered. I got it the next day. Quality looks great and it is beefy as heck. Thanks again!

I already have a cover but if I didn't I'd go this route. Looks damn nice and a great price too

Got mine installed a few months ago. It's taken an absolute beating and still looks great. Heck of a product for a good price. I need to order my matching front cover at some point.

Latest posts