Good luck fellers hope someone on here wins it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

Zjman said:
Good luck fellers hope someone on here wins it

Me too! :woot:

Re:

Doubt I win anything, but if I did win the buggy, I don't even kmow if I would keep or sell it. Lol. It's not really built for what I like to do, but ****, for only having $400 in it, I could throw a low geared atlas in it. Lol. Sure would be tempting to flip for a quick buck though. But I'm just dreaming...lol. I've got a 10 in 200 chance of at least winning something. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok did I win

1st place - buggy - spot 31 - Peter Cardomone (sp?)

2nd place - $750 - spot - spot 86!! JOSH DEAN! MEEE!!!!!!

3rd place - $500 - spot 106 - Brandon Stanley

4th place - $350 - spot 2 - Paul Barker

5th place - $200 - spot 15 - Chris Brigman (sp?)

**** yeah, I won $750!!! $350 after losing $400 entry spots.

Congratulations ????

Wish I would have won but that's how it goes
But at least I know someone who won something

RHINO660 said:
Wish I would have won but that's how it goes
But at least I know someone who won something

I really didn't figure I would win anything, but going into this, I said well....that's probably what whoever actually wins the buggy will be thinking til they call his number too. My fawking nerves were racing as they were drawing numbers, Jeezus balls, I need a beer.....but I'm at work haha.

I'll drink one for ya

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Told Peter I'd give him $10k cash for the buggy, that he needed to pay it forward and sell it to me on the cheap. Haha.

I just got off the phone with Peter and he is tickled shitless. If there is a negro that deserves it its him. He is already planning our first trip to beat on it! :woot: :****:

TacomaJD said:
Well I can't give him $10k for it if he yard sales it... :flipoff1:
He's been building one for a few years so I doubt this one goes anywhere. He is not even thinking about flipping it he is ready to ride in something that belongs to him

Looks like he only had one number, 200 bucks for that buggy is awesome, I hope he has a blast in it :driving:

BUG-E J said:
He's been building one for a few years so I doubt this one goes anywhere. He is not even thinking about flipping it he is ready to ride in something that belongs to him

I'm glad the winner actually wanted a buggy! That's awesome!

zukimaster said:
Josh Dean is so lucky, he could take a **** off the moon and hit a swinging thimble! :JRich:

LMFAO!

86 was my first number, wasted money on that 2nd number, but still came out good! It's funny bc how I picked it, there was probably already about 75 spots filled, I skimmed over numbers in my head and 86 popped in as the one I wanted, for no reason other than pure randomness. I looked at the list, 86 was open and there were about 10 spots on each side of filled, with 86 sitting right there in the middle wide open. So I went ahead and spoke for it. Haha. I know none of that **** matters, because apparently my pick for 127 was a dud, but that was the story of how I picked 86.

I would have **** a golden turd and sold it to J.A.B. if they'd called 127 for 1st place haha.