• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

Hotrodpayton said:
Not a single person on the list with the last name Odoyal?
I saw a Gary smith. I know that's a common name but I'd love to see him in it?

I can't wait to go leaf looking in this badass buggy after I win. I'm also gonna win 2nd place too - $750 to spend on a couple nights in a hotel and a bunch of zima when I go do said leaf looking.

1st of all Gary Smith getting in a buggy and starting entertaining all of us again would be awesome. But nobody picked up on Odoyal? Odoyal rules! I wanted to tell someone they where going down.

Hotrodpayton said:
1st of all Gary Smith getting in a buggy and starting entertaining all of us again would be awesome. But nobody picked up on Odoyal? Odoyal rules! I wanted to tell someone they where going down.

I got it but wasn't sure what you were getting at with the joke Haha. *thrusts both fists in the air and walks away*

Re: Re: Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

Hotrodpayton said:
Lol, this raffle stuff is fun
Heck yeah, $400 worth of fun if I don't win anything haha

Yup, all spots are filled. Once he has everyone's payment, he will do the drawing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hotrodpayton said:
1st of all Gary Smith getting in a buggy and starting entertaining all of us again would be awesome.

Just don't let him load it on the trailer by himself after 918 Coors Lights. :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

Dang if I knew he drank Coors Light, I would have reconsidered buying in on the raffle. Too late now! Haha.

Never trust anyone that drinks Coors Light.

TacomaJD said:
No charity, it is Richie's personal buggy, Richie is a military vet to the best of my knowledge. He is looking to get into a Rzr instead of full size rig.
Just so no one is miss guided I have been friends with Ritchie for close to 15 yrs. he is not a vet nor would he want some one to think he was based off this build.
but he is a huge supporter to those that are vets. I am a combat vet myself and he has always show his support. his show of support and appreciation is the reason for the buggie design .

team kamikaze said:
Just so no one is miss guided I have been friends with Ritchie for close to 15 yrs. he is not a vet nor would he want some one to think he was based off this build.
but he is a huge supporter to those that are vets. I am a combat vet myself and he has always show his support. his show of support and appreciation is the reason for the buggie design .
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure, thought I had seen him post some military pics and thought he served. Cool of him either way!
RHINO660 said:
I JUST LOCKED UP THE LAST 2 SPOTS
You filled the lucky 2 spots that fell out huh? Lol. Good luck!

Re:

I almost picked 191 or 154 as my 2nd spot number. Completely ramdom numbers that popped in my head. But something just felt right about 86 and then 127... although neither will probably win haha.

ALL SPOTS FULL WHENS HE GONNA DRAW I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY TIRES ON MY TRAILER ART READY TO KY. ;D

RHINO660 said:
ALL SPOTS FULL WHENS HE GONNA DRAW I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY TIRES ON MY TRAILER ART READY TO KY. ;D
His FB page says that all spots need to be paid by Wednesday at noon or the spot will be sold to someone else. Drawing on Thursday the 14th

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts