• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

TacomaJD said:
Idk why in the fawk people think its ok to speak for a spot and not be prepared to pay promptly. :flipgotcha:

Seriously! I thought the same thing. Pay up or get out

Re:

Ha Mine was whopping $326, almost paid for my two spots. Lol. Really surprised we got a bonus this year given our workload. Got a 3% raise too. Didn't get either a bonus or raise last year due to shitty workload. Guess they felt sorry for us this year. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

scjustin said:
If somebody doesn€™t have 200 dollars to spare chances are they don€™t need to be playing raffles :****:
Zactly.

Re:

Nobody yet. Waiting on the mf'rs to pay. He said tonight was deadline to have payments in and drawing would be tomorrow. Far as I know anyways.

Re:

He changed it out one more day. Noon today was deadline for payment, raffle will happen at 6:30 est tomorrow evening, which is 5:30 cst my time. I will be at work but hopefully will have time to watch it live.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
He changed it out one more day. Noon today was deadline for payment, raffle will happen at 6:30 est tomorrow evening, which is 5:30 cst my time. I will be at work but hopefully will have time to watch it live.

How many spots are still unpaid?

Not sure, get on facebook :flipoff1:

Kidding. Last I seen was 7 I think, not sure if they got filled or not. Someone did say he would take all unpaid spots no questions asked though, so I'm sure any unpaid got sold already.

What's his FB name? I don't have one, need to get my wife to look it up.

Do you have to be his friend to see the drawing?

Hotrodpayton said:
What's his FB name? I don't have one, need to get my wife to look it up.

Do you have to be his friend to see the drawing?

Most people's stuff defaults to where you can't see most of what they post if you aren't friends with them, so I doubt it, but it is possible. Just send him a friend request, he should accept it. Richie Cheatham

Less than 2 hrs til raffle time! I am going to try to watch it live while I'm at work and update this thread as soon as I know the winners.

Latest posts