• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It’s my birthday!!!

Eddyj

Check in on this thread on your birthday

Today I'm 36, damn I'm too old to be trolling on a forum...

Re: It€™s my birthday!!!

Never too old to troll. I'm almost as old as the size of my tires. :)

...well...physically anyway. I'm a cool 13 mentally!

Add the two first posts together, but i feel 40, till I try to get out of this recliner. For thanks giving dinner, we went around the room telling what everybody was thank full for.........I said" I'm thankfully to still be alive" because.... I'm am older than any male to ever live in my blood line. I am for sure
" RUNNIN OUTA TIME"!!

Re: Re: It€™s my birthday!!!

halcat said:
Add the two first posts together, but i feel 40, till I try to get out of this recliner. For thanks giving dinner, we went around the room telling what everybody was thank full for.........I said" I'm thankfully to still be alive" because.... I'm am older than any male to ever live in my blood line. I am for sure
" RUNNIN OUTA TIME"!!
What's the magic number you are at now, Hal?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Turned 65 last summer. Just sold my rig. Bought my first rig "76 cj5. Bought it brand new. Been at it for a while. Still my most favorite thing, just to hard on me and my wife. Spending my winters in Florida on our boat. Don't hurt as bad on Monday. Everybody has to adapt.

Re:

Still a spring chicken! Can't beat that. Florida boating sounds like a hell of way to spend the winter!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Getting happy birthday emails from sites you haven't visited in years is the only thing I look forward to every year. I like to think that there's someone sitting there at midnight thats just as excited to send it. Turdy five today.

Beerj said:
Getting happy birthday emails from sites you haven't visited in years is the only thing I look forward to every year. I like to think that there's someone sitting there at midnight thats just as excited to send it. Turdy five today.

That had to suck as a kid being only a week away from Christmas present wise.

Lol. My parents and grandparents were always good about keeping them seperate. Aunts and uncles were typically the combo gift culprits. Honestly, it just sucked having a birthday in the winter. I couldn't even guess how many rc cars I killed on the first day by running them in the snow and slush.

My 5 yo son was born on dec 28....
Poor little guy gets the shaft on presents from the family. So we just started having his bday in oct. I let him pick a date. So he can have a party with his cousins and friends.

Re: It€™s my birthday!!!

My nephews is the 24th and he always gets the shaft, mine has always sucked. Jan 3rd. Everybody's broke and usually still feeling like **** from New Years, I've always hated my bday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bday was December 2nd and my older brother's is the December 28th. When we was young like really young mom always did good to separate the two. Christmas tree never went up before my bday and was always down by the 28th for my brother's. I am now 38 and feel every bit of it. :****:

Latest posts