• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 6 Tickets for Garth Brooks in Nashville, TN 12/17/2017 – SOLD

ridered3

Not Rigless
Wife is a big Garth Brooks fan and ended up buying these 6 tickets for the show on Sunday, 12/17/2017 on the day the tickets went on sale. Based on how quick the shows were selling out, she was lucky to get tickets, much less 6 tickets together.

She went with her family to the Sunday, 12/10/17 show as well. Got home last night and she informed me that she ended up buying 6 tickets closer to the stage too.

So, before these tickets get sold to someone on the FaceSpace etc, I wanted to check with Hardline to see if anyone wanted to go to the concert and/or get out of the dog house with the wife/lady friend/fella friend etc.

What: 6 Tickets to Garth Brooks Concert
When: Sunday, 12/17/17 @ 7pm
Where: Bridgestone Arena
Seat Info: Section 333 Row T, Seats 1-6
Concert Seating Chart: Section 333
https://www.bridgestonearena.com/events/seating-charts
Predators Virtual Seating Chart: Section 333
http://predators.io-media.com/web/index.html#
Price: $74.40 each was Face Value After Taxes so $74.40 * 6 = $446.40. That's exactly what we paid for them and what I'd like to get for them. I would rather sell all 6 tickets to one person so I don't have the headache of selling them in smaller sets.
Delivery: Tickets are electronic only, so 100% transferable via the Ticketmaster app, so I don't have to meet you to hand over the tickets. However, since I am going to the concert I can meet you to transfer the tickets and cash or we can do electronic transactions only via PayPal and Ticketmaster apps.
Contact: Easiest and quickest contact is my cell at 931-three nine seven-3319.

Re: 6 Tickets for Garth Brooks in Nashville, TN 12/17/2017 – Selling for Face Value

Location: Rockvale, TN 37153, but can either do the transactions in person out front of the Concert or electronically so location doesn't exactly matter.

Attachments

• Seating Chart 1.PNG
    Seating Chart 1.PNG
    408.7 KB · Views: 76
Re: 6 Tickets for Garth Brooks in Nashville, TN 12/17/2017 – Selling for Face Value

Any interested parties? Going to be posted on FaceSpace, StubHub, etc tonight. Wanted to give someone form Hardline a shot before the remaining general public.

kmcminn said:
If Garth wasnt a Democrat I would come buy these.
Who isn't anymore. I read something not too long ago about and interview with dale Jr about politics and current events and even he is dead to me now

BUG-E J said:
Who isn't anymore. I read something not too long ago about and interview with dale Jr about politics and current events and even he is dead to me now

:'(

BUG-E J said:

Yeah Garth would not play the inauguration last year. What a loser

money_pit_yj said:
I will give you $435

The tickets were for last Sunday's show on 12/17/17. He played for nearly 3 hours and put on a good show though.

I hear there are still tickets available via Ticketmaster, StubHub, and saw a handful of folks selling tickets out front of the arena.