• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP New Years 2018

redneckengineered said:
That's when I like to ride :****:

By ride he means drink.

Fun fact I just made up:

Maintaining a BAC of over .16 warms your internal body temperature up 13 degrees.

BLT94YJ said:
By ride he means drink.

Fun fact I just made up:

Maintaining a BAC of over .16 warms your internal body temperature up 13 degrees.

It's on the internet must be true

tonybolton said:
GOT'DANG WHY!??!?! I know the beer stays cooler/longer, but ****! Maybe if I had the built rig like Tyler/JEEPTJ99, I could do it, but not in my craigslist swiss cheese hooptie!

Who the hell is tyler?

Re: Re: AOP New Years 2018

redline diesel said:
I agree staying by the fire this weekend
My too

6a89ad866c90bbbe70b4194ca037c038.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BLT94YJ said:
Well. That was indeed a shitshow.

Saturday was absolute shitshow. Carnage - two 14 bolt stock shafts (same buggy, two separate breaks), one RCV dana 60 front shaft, multiple flops & rolls and 1 engine.................. took 7 hours to get rig off mountain with engine failure...........

Still had a good time hanging out with everyone.

wizzo said:
Saturday was absolute shitshow. Carnage - two 14 bolt stock shafts (same buggy, two separate breaks), one RCV dana 60 front shaft, multiple flops & rolls and 1 engine.................. took 7 hours to get rig off mountain with engine failure...........

:eek:

wizzo said:

I think the best part was at the end of 43 when we spent 30 minutes trying to flop Andrew's show rig over while Cody's rig broke shafts trying to race up the left side while Weathersbee and 2 others were blackout running the winch line. Good solid 12 hours of riding.

Attachments

• dobosh flop.jpg
    dobosh flop.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 123
  • XL FLOP.jpg
    XL FLOP.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 128
jeeptj99 said:
I saw Alex's instagram posts about the rolls and flops. Dude in the xj couldn't catch a break. Who blew a engine?

The XJ rolled over again being recovered from the initial rollover. He kept a good attitude man. Hell of a trailride.