• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP New Years 2018

I thought you meant a race to who can break first? Got a good streak going right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94xjsport94 said:
I thought you meant a race to who can break first? Got a good streak going right now

Just stay away from 41. Or if you hit 41 make sure you bring plenty of beer for me and dobosh. :spin:

redneckengineered said:
LOL that was off 41, trail 65.

I ride AOP all the time and I still don't know my numbers. I just follow you because you know where all the fun is at. And you always drink lots of alcohol.

I'll have my tire compressor ready. Bring a whole spare jeep if you don't mind :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: (for ME, not Will)

BLT94YJ said:
I ride AOP all the time and I still don't know my numbers. I just follow you because you know where all the fun is at. And you always drink lots of alcohol.

I'll have my tire compressor ready. Bring a whole spare jeep if you don't mind :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: (for ME, not Will)

Don't forget zipties or you will be "That guy".. :drinkers:

Fawk that trail! I get in a bad habit of riding the same trails over and over in the same order and somehow always start on that one haha. Never again. At least now I don't have to worry about u joints in my 60 ????????

BLT94YJ said:
You know that's right! I'm bringing zipties, a welder, a full toolbox, and a spare jeep. :drinkers:

And a few additional Barley pops in the 40 oz. size. :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

redneckengineered said:
No we're talking about trail 65. It is bad but one of my favorites.

I've left paint from my roll cage on that tree at beginning several times, maybe some red paint from the body too.

24f96b5b18c6efe7f66aef83c7c15f01.jpg
I'm out. Classic motor mount/ block problem.