• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1998 Olds Eighty Eight (cheap car/good 3.8 Series II donor) $400

TBItoy

Old beater car, hit a deer a while ago.

Runs good/shifts out fine. a brake line rusted out so they quit driving it. Could be an easy fix if someone needs a cheap car. Needs a battery. Looks like a heater line started leaking too. Interior is rough rough, but all the electrics seem to work

$300!

Cookeville TN
731-694-5936

5d40121ec13bab103e3c3b08db211e95.jpg

e8bb455b478a2d7ff322ddfcdefa5b54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I lived closer I'd be all over this. Used to have a Park Avenue that I'm thinking is basically the same car. Smoothest riding and most comfortable car I've ever been in.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
If I lived closer I'd be all over this. Used to have a Park Avenue that I'm thinking is basically the same car. Smoothest riding and most comfortable car I've ever been in.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You can own it !

It has basically brand new tires too.

Like the tires were put on a couple weeks before the brake line rusted through

Re: Re: 1998 Olds Eighty Eight (cheap car/good 3.8 Series II donor) $400

jccarter1 said:
Hand e-brake......
Foot... It works too.

I drove it down to my boss mans house today.

Needs a battery, old one must have died while it's been sitting

Re: Re: 1998 Olds Eighty Eight (cheap car/good 3.8 Series II donor) $400

Blase said:
If only you were closer! I'd love to put this motor in my current build.
It's cheap enough for a trip for a whole donor car.

$300 so I don't have to fool with scrapping it

Man I know craigslist is a pain in the ass, but the last 3 cars I put on there that was under 1800 or cheaper, I sold in a day! I couldn't sell a dollar bill for 50 cents on here.

zukimaster said:
Man I know craigslist is a pain in the ass, but the last 3 cars I put on there that was under 1800 or cheaper, I sold in a day! I couldn't sell a dollar bill for 50 cents on here.

The more I fooled with this car the less comfortable I was selling it to someone for transportation... and every auto salvage had dozens of NA 3800 transaxles already. Plus I needed the tires off of this anyway

The Lexus will go on Craigslist and Facebook after Christmas. I may even put a marker light in it and get rid of the duct tape

zukimaster said:
Screw that... I'll take it.... do you have more than one dollar bill at that price?

gottagofast said:
Screw that... I'll take it.... do you have more than one dollar bill at that price?
. Hell, I'm sure you would want me to meet you halfway or something....... :****:

Latest posts