• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

CheapJ7 said:
Ok. Looks like I'm in. Be coming up friday after work bringing 4runner and my Christmas sweater! :JRich:
Hell yes. I was wondering where you been.

Re:

Man let me tell you, he cried all day long. Then it started raining, we kept getting the trash cans. That lead him to getting stuck in the jeep on multiple occasions.

Then we went to a mexican joint and he was playing with weiners in public.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Roktoy I think me and you could be frans...
If not we could just hang out on the trail and bag on Rednecklightsss'sses""s#s

Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

P said:
So like a WalMart, breakfast lunch dinner options ?
Walmart, waffle house, logans, outback, ruby tuesday, and other fast food is about 25 mins away.
There is a restaurant called two fat sisters about 15 mins away that have a good breakfast, they close after lunch.
Also a cool watering hole called rattlesnake in the area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

I've been wanting to go to Rattlesnake Saloon. May make a bike trip over one day. You gotta walk a long way to get there from where you park right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I've been wanting to go to Rattlesnake Saloon. May make a bike trip over one day. You gotta walk a long way to get there from where you park right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You don't walk. There is a 4wd F250 that shuttles you down (in the bed), so no worries there... Unless it breaks down...

My Jeep is not good to go, but I to have thought about riding down Sat and hitting the RattleSnake Saloon and stopping by the park

Latest posts