• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

Last time we went it was so busy we had to park outside the parking area out by the ditch, but the truck was running so that was all good. Better order food as soon as you get there I think they close the kitchen pretty early, we never did get anything to eat. Live band on stage and plenty to drink. I hope my group will make this round sometime this year, great park. RTR

Re:

Kitchen closes at 9, the entire place closes at 10. Yes it can get busy as ****, this time of the year not busy yet. The busy season is memorial day too labor day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Best breakfast in town is Two Fat Sisters , its across the Highway from Shoals Outdoor Sports (Polaris Dealer)...when you come off the mountain turn right onto HWY 72 E drive approx 8 miles, it will be on the right.

Ranger is gone. It suffered injuries beyond repair at RBD. Hahah

What's the name of the open all night members only honky tonk close to there? That was a damn good time last time from what I remember! :JRich:

No sleeping in the truck this time chad!

So when is everyone rolling in?

We will be there friday night sometime. Plan on wheeling all day saturday rain or shine.

extremetownie said:
Saturday morning till they make me leave ,or i am broke.
I got locked in their once. They wont make you leave they just close the gate :****:

Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

P said:
I wanna co pilot this ride :woot:
It's gonna be wierd in a single seater but I'm sure Roger can make it happen.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

It's only Friday and I think we should dedicate this weekend to xjcrawler every year....
#lessbullshitmorewheeling. :tc