• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Zj

June dog

WTB a 93-98 grand Cherokee. Looking for a decent daily driver. Would like to find one between Cincinnati to Chattanooga to,Nashville area. Im in south central Ky. I don't mind to travel for a good deal.

MoparMan said:
Any particular drivetrain configuration or trim level that you're looking for?
I'd like the 4.0 and cloth interior. Seems like the v8's are harder on transmissions. But if the price is right I'd consider one with a v8.

tonybolton said:
No XJ / regular Cherokee? I heard all the Grands had like crazy wiring/electrical drama.

No,I'm not really interested in an xj. I like the ride and comfort of the zj.

Definitely can't argue with you on that one. I'll keep my eyes open for a few around here.

I know I'm a little bit of a ways away from you but I know how it is when the right one is the right one.

tonybolton said:
Definitely can't argue with you on that one. I'll keep my eyes open for a few around here.

I know I'm a little bit of a ways away from you but I know how it is when the right one is the right one.

Thanks man. I don't mind a road trip. I went all the to Huntsville Alabama about 4 weeks ago to buy one. Got there and it was total junk!. Turned my ass a round after looking at it for less than one minute and drove back home with an empty trailer.

June dog said:
I'd like the 4.0 and cloth interior. Seems like the v8's are harder on transmissions. But if the price is right I'd consider one with a v8.

I'm assuming you want 4 wheel drive.

June dog said:
Yes. I forget they even make a 2wd. I've seen a couple of those since I've been looking.

That's cool, just wanted to make sure. Buddy of mine I work with has several ZJ's. I'll see what he's got, and keep an eye out for you.

I seen where you posted in grcthird's build thread. So, did you find one? Or are you still looking?

Been using my daily and being harder on it than I planned. I'm still looking but not in a big hurry. I've missed a couple good deals. I'm going to be patient and will show up.

I'll take $4k for it, I already have most of the glass out and all the wimpy jeep running gear is gone, so you can upgrade to an LS, heck I even have one with a low 320k miles on it, and don't think I didn't take into account the sweet patina it has.
733854c306596bce5c66d3d3bea46714.jpg
9a40a83d9cc4d94a41549d010d9eae51.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts