• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

Trailmaster said:
thanks for all of the advice we have all the parks reserved now GMP 10-11 BKORP 12-13 AOP14-15 HALE 16-17 should be a good rough 8 days this will be nice only 900 miles driving last year was like 2000 miles to get to parks and 8 days

Thats some good riding. From a driving standpoint I would think GMP-AOP-BKORP would be better. Seems you would be back tracking hitting BKORP-AOP-HALE.

Just my .02

I just can't plan stuff like that....I'm always thinking i'll get prepped up for something like that, then the first trail or even backing it off the trailer SOMETHING will happen and wreck the whole tour. I'm such a Debbie Downer....

Re: Re: group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

Zjman said:
Is riegel going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's either a good joke or you've had too many Coors Light and forgot who you're talking about. I'll probably have another rig and be back to wheeling out of state before that dude will.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I just can't plan stuff like that....I'm always thinking i'll get prepped up for something like that, then the first trail or even backing it off the trailer SOMETHING will happen and wreck the whole tour. I'm such a Debbie Downer....

With them negative waves you should stay home :stir:

Too early to be that drunk lol. Just wanted to get a rise outta Jason and I know u won't get another rig ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I usually do....alota times I'm glad I did. I end up hearing stories of shitty weather or broke stuff. My win/lose ratio is pretty good! :)

Harder to break **** on the leaf looking trails (roads) :driving:

Thats just it....all it takes is like 1 link bolt / steering hose / fuel cell to make me really cuss. I suppose since risk analysis is part of my job, I'm always "working". I've been told by some that I cannot relax. Maybe some A.D.D. or something, but I seem to always need to be doing something.

People that tell me to go gold or fish reeeeeeeeeeeally don't know me at all. :)

xjkrawler said:
Thats some good riding. From a driving standpoint I would think GMP-AOP-BKORP would be better. Seems you would be back tracking hitting BKORP-AOP-HALE.

Just my .02
. Yeah a little bit of backtracking but they have a big event at AOP that weekend so I had to just do it in that order sometimes you got to go with the dates the park will open for you when you're trying to go through the week Which all them were pretty good to deal with

Regal don't have A passport to get out of Ohio !!! Lol. We take our long week trip every year we pack as many parts and extra stuff as we can in the trucks and worse comes to worse like last year we had a next day air parts from California and Ohio to Arkansas but we kept riding Few years ago had somebody ready to drive from Columbus to Winrock to bring us an axle Actually on the way back from Moab we lost a trailer axle in Illinois and had to have a buddy bring a truck and trailer and pick us up lucky to have a bunch of good friends Actually John G invited us to his house to fix our buggy when going from hawk pride to Morris mountain He was a kick ass dude

AOP one day, AMA one day, GMP for a day, Busted Knuckle a day then Harlan and/or Windrock a couple days

AOP, GMP, Busted Knuckle are all great parks, probably a couple days at each, or there is also Windrock and you could spend weeks there and never hit all the trails.

Not to hijack but if a group of 4 wanted to ride for 3 days witch one would be your first choice for 1 stop. We are in Louisiana and ride Hot Spring & Clayton OK all the time. All 4 rigs on 42 -43" tires and do pretty well at theses places.

GMP, AOP, Hale mtn or Windrock

I've looked at all the websites just cant make up my mind from that alone.

Also we like to night ride and party so not sure who is more accommodating for such things.

jeepguy365 said:
Not to hijack but if a group of 4 wanted to ride for 3 days witch one would be your first choice for 1 stop. We are in Louisiana and ride Hot Spring & Clayton OK all the time. All 4 rigs on 42 -43" tires and do pretty well at theses places.

GOP, AOP, Hale mtn or Windrock

I've looked at all the websites just cant make up my mind from that alone.

Also we like to night ride and party so not sure who is more accommodating for such things.

I would say to go to GMP if you are into knarly riding. It is my favorite park in Tennessee. I ride AOP alot more than the others and it is an awesome place but I never knew there was anywhere that is as rough as Golden Mountain in the world. That place is just ****ing knarly. We go try to go there every year. Windrock is an amazing place and you can't imagine how big it is unless you have been there. It has some really rough ****. I would probably go to AOP for a day and ride 47, 43, The Pretender, and Riot hill and you have rode in my opinion the best trails there. You could spend 3 days at AOP and have a ball but I think if you did a day there and then 2 days at Golden Mountain you would have a great time. You just can't fathom how nasty Golden Mountain is until you have been there. If you have anymore questions you are more than welcome to text me. 706-8eight9-05five5