• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

Re: Re: group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

09zkrankin said:
Yup, from the pics looks like they are having a blast, already lost a trans in one rig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
This statement doesn't compute with me. Hmmmmmm.....

Hell that group cam change a tranny on the trail in 20 minutes.
From the pic looks like they broke an output shaft. Back in 08 one of these guys busted the adapter off the back of a sm465 in Crawfords crawl in harlan, they had a complete trans and tcase at camp and i took my atv back and hualed the heavy bastard on my back rack and we did a tailhousing and tcase swap so this is nothing new for the group

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

They did busted knuckle yesterday
556f851aa0284abf4330eaf43bf8c978.jpg

This would be a lot cooler if it was a video. That kids dad gives him all kinds of hell on obstacles like that. They seem extremely dysfunctional but it works for them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

No word on if he made it, broke it, or rolled it. Im sure it was one of the three knowing the group

offroadohio said:
They did busted knuckle yesterday
556f851aa0284abf4330eaf43bf8c978.jpg

Good group of guys. I got the chance to hang out around the campfire with them this week while they were at the park. He was denied by the Waterfall in the pic and yes that is what Pro Rock will be racing up Next Weekend. :driving:

Great group of guys and they hit the hard stuff and can party as well :dblthumb:

We are at Hale Mountain right now. And looking for a place to go on sat on way home. Maybe Harlem or Slade. Donny Josh says don't run mouth about him. When he can't argue back. LOL # Safe place.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And yes my tranny broke .We rebuilt it and pounding on it. I've been braking one peice at a time. And I don't see him around. And the i busted my winch, motor knocking, slit a swamper and replaced ujoint in tow pig. But that's we roll. And still going . Having a blast if it Take a every some I got.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk