• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

I wish i was there to talk **** to his face to watch him show me up.

Hell for ever be the little chubby kid at harlan telling his dad to roll it again so he can get it on video lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sorry for not keeping you guys updated on trip I work too much so I can afford to come on these trips LOL but we are at HALE today so far it's hard to really compare because all the parks of been great Golden Mountain was definitely really rough and still little wet busted knuckle we had nice weather really liked it not over trailed there were some nice long runs The moonshine trail was pretty awesome nice long rock climb with a big notch at the end If you do that trail have patience crawl it slow so far was our only roll over Was that last obstacle on the beast trail bkp Aop has really great stuff plenty to do maybe a little bit over trailed download the map if you go there if you're looking for good parks any of these are on the top 10 list with that said my list is all black and purple trails We don't really do anything below those and less were headed to the truck to get parts Oh update on broken parts list so far one transmission turbo 400 but was repaired and back on the trail one input shaft in a Toyota transfer case repaired back on trail 1 tootsie Rolled driveshaft One PSE power steering pump exploded had a spare in the truck One tire had spare One tow rig axle joint now this was everybody stuff not just ours oh and the front axle and then Dana 300 transfer case but it was On the last day for him so he loaded or we would've fix that too

tatefab said:
And yes my tranny broke .We rebuilt it and pounding on it. I've been braking one peice at a time. And I don't see him around. And the i busted my winch, motor knocking, slit a swamper and replaced ujoint in tow pig. But that's we roll. And still going . Having a blast if it Take a every some I got.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Man you have the worst luck at breaking stuff, rebuilding a tranny in parking lot don't sound like much fun but hey gotta get it fixed somehow

I think hale Mountain is pretty bad ass A lot of long black trails That are hard as hell but still doable we were a crawl not bounce so the big impossible stuff never does anything for me But there's a lot of trails here that you got to work for

Hale Mountain is pretty cool. Hard trails finally took my drive shaft all the way out. The man that runs the park had some 3" x 3/8" pipe. I don't think this one will break any time soon. My motor sounds like a ticking time bomb with somebody beating it with a hammer. And I'm not taking it easy on it. But still smoking and going. We're taking bets on how long it will last. I'm saying 1pm tomorrow. But others saying sooner. I guess will find out tomorrow if it makes it on trailer under its own power. Sure would be nice to have money . And have all new **** on a buggy. But mine are right from the junk yard.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Harvey is the one who found me a $500 6.0. Tell him to find you one too Tate!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk