• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Ride Revolution 2018 at BKORP Jan 26-28

The Mexican restaurant has a good lunch buffet but that and a long afternoon in the woods may not be a good combo.....

Fridays restaurant is a good meat and three place but you have to get there early ... they always run out of food about 12-12:30

There is a new "meat and three" by the high school... haven't ate there yet but heard good things

if you want a hamburger you gotta go to Bubba's restaurant

BLT94YJ said:
I'm out. FOA dropped the ball and hasn't shipped my air bump to me yet...which was supposed to be here last week.

:mad:

you don't need it. just cram a hockey puck and a beer can in there.

Packing coolers now then headed down to camp tonight. If you see this setup at camp, stop by to put a face with a screen name.

Re: Re: Trail Ride Revolution 2018 at BKORP Jan 26-28

ridered3 said:

Packing coolers now then headed down to camp tonight. If you see this setup at camp, stop by to put a face with a screen name(s).

Updated for the people on here with multiple personality syndrome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Had a blast today. Beat the rain out and covered good ground. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trail Ride Revolution 2018 at BKORP Jan 26-28

onepieceatatime said:
Updated for the people on here with multiple personality syndrome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Me no comprehende :dunno:

Ran out of talent today at Busted Knuckle Off-road Park. Two complete rolls back onto all 4's. Wife and I were good to go (minus me hitting myself in the nose). Cage held up good and the 4 points kept us in place. Popped a tire off the bead, but JeepTJ99 had a compressor and got it back in place.

Not sore yet, but I'm sure the morning will be a different story

Will post more pictures etc later. Overall BKORP was a great park with TONS of potential trails for anyone.

smbroady82 said:
Patrick rides with me one time and then this happens.... smh...

#2 doesn't even phase you does it? molaugh

Must be something about parks actually located in Alabama (Choccolocco and BKORP)...Maybe since Hale is on the state line, we got away without issues back in October. :dunno:

This was my first full rollover and I was more concerned with whether or not the wife was ok. Her first question wasn't about me, but instead, "wonder if anyone got that on video"...

ridered3 said:
Ran out of talent today at Busted Knuckle Off-road Park. Two complete rolls back onto all 4's. Wife and I were good to go (minus me hitting myself in the nose). Cage held up good and the 4 points kept us in place. Popped a tire off the bead, but JeepTJ99 had a compressor and got it back in place.

Not sore yet, but I'm sure the morning will be a different story

Will post more pictures etc later. Overall BKORP was a great park with TONS of potential trails for anyone.

Who is that good looking mofo in the purple shirt watching you tumble? You had one job don't hit the tree and what did you do? Glad y'all were ok and the rzr. Tire was fighting going back in thought we were about to get to use some ether.

ridered3 said:
Must be something about parks actually located in Alabama (Choccolocco and BKORP)...Maybe since Hale is on the state line, we got away without issues back in October. :dunno:

This was my first full rollover and I was more concerned with whether or not the wife was ok. Her first question wasn't about me, but instead, "wonder if anyone got that on video"...

That's awesome

jeeptj99 said:
Who is that good looking mofo in the purple shirt watching you tumble? You had one job don't hit the tree and what did you do? Glad y'all were ok and the rzr. Tire was fighting going back in thought we were about to get to use some ether.

That guy is the tire popper back'er on'er guy.

I didn't hit the tree, I hit the rock right before the tree, which caused the front tire to gracefully climb up the tree and send us back down the hill. Least we stuck the landing!

ridered3 said:

I didn't hit the tree, I hit the rock right before the tree, which caused the front tire to gracefully climb up the tree and send us back down the hill. Least we stuck the landing!

trying to climb trees like Gregg huh....

ridered3 said:

I wasn't sure my little compressor was going to do it. I'm glad we got it. Need to make you a spare tire mount for that racing machine.

ridered3 said:
Maybe you are on to something since I met Gregg back at Choccolocco...

Unfortunately my buggy didn't run long enough to show off my real talents driving. For $29.95 plus $6.00 s/h, I can send you my video "Driving like Stevie Wonder on Crack." Let me know where I should mail it to. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR