• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Ride Revolution 2018 at BKORP Jan 26-28

BustedKnucklefilms

Our next open ride is Jan 26-28th. Come on out and wheel with us and enjoy all of the new trails.

26173354_420175855067502_2379850486505735870_o.jpg

Hope to make this ride. Haven't been to BKORP yet, so are there decent trail options for a buddy in a stock axle YJ on 33's?

ridered3 said:
Hope to make this ride. Haven't been to BKORP yet, so are there decent trail options for a buddy in a stock axle YJ on 33's?

We have plenty of fun trails for just about any type of rig. A YJ on 33s can do the majority of the park. He will enjoy Northern Loop, Copper Kettle, bootlegger Blvd, and many more of our longer trails.

I had a blast in a YJ on 33s with a locker in the back at RBD had another Grand Cherokee on 33s with us and a bone stock Trooper with a torsion bar lift on 33s they had a really good time with a pull now and then

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We have plenty of fun trails for just about any type of rig. A YJ on 33s can do the majority of the park. He will enjoy Northern Loop, Copper Kettle, bootlegger Blvd, and many more of our longer trails.

Good to know. What the pricing going to be for that weekend?

drocks? said:
I had a blast in a YJ on 33s with a locker in the back at RBD had another Grand Cherokee on 33s with us and a bone stock Trooper with a torsion bar lift on 33s they had a really good time with a pull now and then

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just picked up a 2008 JKU at an insurance auction that is bone stock and I have been wheeling it all over the place here. Too Much Fun! :****:

smbroady82 said:
im gonna try to have the Yota back together for this one
If zebs buggy is finished up by then we are going to try to make it as well. Hopefully get to ride with y'all again that weekend and Hale MTN the next. Looking forward to getting back out on the trail.

jeeptj99 said:
Who all is planning on going? Was going to go with my dad but he has to have surgery so he's out.

Dad and I are in as long as the weather looks decent. Also planning on Hale Mtn Feb Jam the following weekend.

jeeptj99 said:
Who all is planning on going? Was going to go with my dad but he has to have surgery so he's out.

I'm probably going to go for a day trip. As long as I get a tour from the gingerbeard. I just want to hit MATTT IT over and over again and hopefully not drive down unfinished business blackout drunk at 2am. :fish:

BLT94YJ said:
I'm probably going to go for a day trip. As long as I get a tour from the gingerbeard. I just want to hit MATTT IT over and over again and hopefully not drive down unfinished business blackout drunk at 2am. :fish:

At least it wasn't $80 hill

tonybolton said:
Weird. When I map this place out vs. AOP.....it says BKORP is 1 minute CLOSER than AOP.

Yeah...for me coming from ATL/CHATT on 24 it's the same exit as AOP you just go 25 minutes the other way. It's got a lot of go fast stuff. I just want to be Carter's BFF

Latest posts