• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Ride Revolution 2018 at BKORP Jan 26-28

I get off at the same exit. I think BK is just a touch farther than AOP. Nice to have two places within a hour and 15 of home. I did find out that if you go past where GPS tells you to turn you can make 1 turn instead of 5 or 6 through little back town subdivisions.

What's the lodging options near Stevenson? Wouldn't mind camping for the weekend (Friday-Sunday) but just seeing what other options could be.

ridered3 said:
What's the lodging options near Stevenson? Wouldn't mind camping for the weekend (Friday-Sunday) but just seeing what other options could be.

There's a real nice looking hotel in scottsboro not far from there at all. That's just off the top of my head though

zayne2427 said:
If zebs buggy is finished up by then we are going to try to make it as well. Hopefully get to ride with y'all again that weekend and Hale MTN the next. Looking forward to getting back out on the trail.

Somehow just now saw this, but yeah man that sounds awesome.. it's been too long.

I'll crack the whip on Mo and make sure he knocks it out before then! 8)

Just a few days away. Who else is going to BKORP???

Anyone camping as well? Thought about making it a weekend trip instead of just a day trip so just curious.

Moon buggy is 'bout ready (need to bolt the skid back on), but rain is on the forecast. If it's raining I'm out, sorry.

Not interested in being covered in mud in a moon buggy with 0 panels and I got stuff to do in the shop :)

xjkrawler said:
Rain chances are looking better and better the closer we get...

50% chance of an afternoon shower Saturday, 75% chance of rain saturday night. Hopefully it will keep moving back and only rain on Sunday :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
50% chance of an afternoon shower Saturday, 75% chance of rain saturday night. Hopefully it will keep moving back and only rain on Sunday :dblthumb:

Yup!! looking like saturday should be clear. Rain moving in Saturday night! :driving:

jeeptj99 said:
Why do you care don't you xj guys talk about climate control?

you mean seat warmers?

Weather just keeps getting better.
26904569_429016004183487_5077376850048596804_n.jpg

^ not going to be down in time to ride on Friday, but we plan to roll in later Friday evening to camp and then ride the GayzR around on Saturday.

I know it's $25 per day, but is that per driver or per passenger? Just trying to figure that out for the folks in the group that don't carry cash so I know how much to tell them to bring.

Latest posts