• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seatbelt tabs?

SBJeepn said:
That's a slick cut off.
They also have one without the pull out antenna but only has half the range....

I really like the adjustable pedal idea if you have room for it

Not sure why I didnt think of this before...but why not just get new lap belts that are pull UP vs pull DOWN to tighten? Then adjustment is way easier. I had pull up in my old buggy and pull down in my new one...pull up was definitely easier to adjust...but you need room to do it.

slravenel said:
Not sure why I didnt think of this before...but why not just get new lap belts that are pull UP vs pull DOWN to tighten? Then adjustment is way easier. I had pull up in my old buggy and pull down in my new one...pull up was definitely easier to adjust...but you need room to do it.
Especially easier if ur dad standing next to buggy adjusting em... good idea

I'd put the pedals on a slider and get like 3 steering wheels with different length adapters to the quick disconnect

If you use the chassis unlimited sliders, make sure and mount it in double shear. Its tall enough that it adds a lot of extra leverage and the seat tabs and mounting tabs will collapse into a parallelogram (probably not with just a kid in the seat, but yeah)

And pull up belts will be much easier to adjust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking for some sort of telescopic setup when I found it.... thought it was pretty cool tho

Nope... not for lack of trying tho.... I thought about making a telescopic section w square tube and a clamp but if it wobbled the least bit it'd suck ass

Then I considered slipyoke stuff cross drilled for a pin... i dunno, nothing jumping out at me yet

Do something like this:

405-10310-1.jpg

Have the heim mount to a bracket that has different holes for the correct wheel position. With a telescoping column or DD with enough slip in it, it'd be easy to adjust.