• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 90's throw back Manche for sale!

mcutler

For sale! Gotta strike while the iron is hot...

1990 (NC) street legal jeep Comanche MJ.
About 50 miles since built and climbing. It will still be driven, wheeled, modified, and tested on, until it sells. Serious buyer can request more fabrication and modification with hefty deposit and secure confirmation of full payment upon completion. Delivery assistance can be arranged for long distance sell...ex- Could possibly be delivered to KOH or Easter jeep.

Current Specs:

-06 corvette aluminum ls2, less than 30k miles; Mast motorsports db90 computer and harness, estimated 450+ crank hp. Stainless eBay turbo headers, 3" exhaust, Bomber fabrication alternator bracket with new 140 amp unit, f body beltline with -16 AN water pump, new Flex-a-Lite 27x19 radiator with 3000 cfm fan, Psc N- pump and filtered reservoir, 3qt Moroso accumulator. Custom length wires and relocated coils. I have the link components to hook the mast computer to a laptop as well.

-th350 trans built locally. Refreshed in newer case during build. Art Carr RMVB with compression braking, lower first gear, extra frictions. Plus 2 qt aluminum finned pan, Derale cooler and fan. 24-2600 stall 10" converter. Winter's shifter with modified gate

-Atlas 2 tcase. 3.0 drivers drop. 1350 yoke. Cable shifter.

-4 brand new Tom Woods driveshaft. All 1350, 1.5" spline slips, 2.125 x .188 Dom. Two piece front with carrier bearing. Universal long slip spare for front and rear.

- AXLES; used Spidertrax axles front and rear, 3.5"

-Front; ultimate 60 knuckles with new uniballs, new spidertrax unit bearings, 6x5.5, spidertrax 14" rotors and hats, new wilwood 4 piston calipers, new Yukon hardcore locking hubs and new spidertrax drive flanges, CTM 300m 35 spline axleshafts, CTM ujoints (1 new, 1 used), Goatbuilt steering ram mount with new PSC dual ram and new 7/8 heims. My own fabricated front truss system with inner C supports and bash plating. Mega hi-9 drop out, 5.40 gears, 35 spline pinion, spool, forged yoke, dual load bolts, bronze pinion support, fresh Red line heavy shock lube. 66" wms.

-Rear; used spidertrax 3.5" housing. Used spidertrax bearings, new 14" rotors, hats and 4 piston calipers. New 5.43 gears, low pinion, spool, CTM 35 spline 300m shafts, new spidertrax flanges, stout truss, new bash plating, new upper link mounts, new Barnes pinion guard. Fresh Red line heavy shock proof lube. Forged yoke.

- CHASSIS
- my own chassis design. Mix of 2"x .120, 1.75"x .188, .120, .090, and 1.5"x .120.
-Goatbuilt subframe, boatside tubing, rub rails, engine cradle, all skid plating is Goatbuilt .120 Domex. Skids can be dropped without disturbing engine and trans mounting. Bare steel, oil preservative.
- my own bumper systems with tow points, and hidden winch mount.
- many sheets of custom beadrolled aluminum and steel panels, designed for protection when running without factory jeep sheet metal.
- dual triangulated four link front and rear

-SUSPENSION- excellent go fast geometry, can provide calculator numbers at request.
-FRONT; equal length dual triangulated. 2"x 250 steel links, new 1.25" Barnes heims. New 16"x 2.5" Fox factory series coilovers with DSC adjusters. Pac racing springs, 16x 150lb over 18x 150 lb. Shocks mounted 1:1 on axles. New Wide Open Designs limit straps. 16" wheel travel unstrapped. Heavy compression damping valving installed by me.
-REAR; trailing arm long arm. 1.75"x.120 dom upper links. New 14"x 2.5" Fox factory series coilovers with DSC adjusters. Eibach and King springs, 225 over 250. Custom shim stack installed. WOD limit straps. 21"travel unstrapped.
-Trailing arms by me.
- Currie .750 swaybar with modified arms on trailing arm.

- ELECTRICAL, Plumbing, safety
-kwikwire 14 circuit harness. Fan powered through computer with manual override. New Glowshift gauges, heavy toggle switches, road legal lighting (mostly Maximma brand) , 20"led front bar, 6"led rear bar, rock lights, led interior and mood.
- Front and rear circuit, brake line locks.
- all plumbing is stainless and nickel/ copper hard line, with Jegs 3000 series pro line and fittings.
-Goatbuilt 18 gallon fuel cell, factory style in tank pump- walbro 255, corvette filter/ regulator, 100 micron down steam filter housing. Fast fill fender plate. Stainless hard line vent, 3 sides and down.
-5lb fire suppression system, 5lb ABC and 2.5lb ABC hand held extinguishers mounted inside and out on TMR quick release.
- used Twisted Stitch seats with removable bottom pad, new Prp 5.3 harnesses with padding and sternum strap.
- new Rugged Radios 660 intercom and 50 watt radio. Uninstalled and in need of wiring and headsets.
-Smittybuilt 10k winch with new rope.
- new optima yellow top

-BRAKES
- All new Wilwood; dual reverse swing master cylinders 3/4 bore, forged pedal, 4 piston calipers and new pads.

- TIRES AND WHEELS, 2 mounted sets
-9 pro comp wheels, 17x9, -6 offset
-4 used mounted Nitto trail grapplers, 37", +80%.
-5 used mounted BFG KRTBS, raced once, 39", +80%. 1 is 95% (mounted spare).
-1 new bfg krtbs 39", zero miles.

- SPARE PARTS
- new water pump, used alternator (2), new PSC N- pump, CTM outer stub axle, fluids, low pinion Currie 9+ dropout with new 5.43 gears and forged yoke but inoperable Yukon locker, front link with heims, steering heims in front push bar, driveshaft, spidertrax drive flanges. Multiple doors, fenders, front early and/ or late header panel and bedside possible.

- MENTION WORTHY
- new windshield, operable wipers and washer fluid.
- All turn signals work, along with stock headlights and high beams, factory horn.
-water tight tool box with room for fluids and tools
- mounted full size spare tire
- functional tailgate, hood release.
- removable door mod, with opening door tube. Factory mirrors
- flex-a-lite Mojave heater.
- factory rear sliding glass
-Joe's racing rear view mirror
- steering wheel quick release
-cupholders

More to be added, and I'm sure there are nuances some folks remember through the build that makes this truck one of a kind. This has been the most fun of anything I have built in the last 20 years, and I'm looking forward to concentrating on building more projects very soon. It wheels as suspected, and hauls ass in its current form. It could be raced if desired, with the deletion of panels and glass to get under weight, and the addition of required safety gear.

Because there has to be a price...$80,000, as listed, with option for delivery. This deal could be made for less and is negotiable with changes to some of the above listing. Customization after deposit made, may change final price. Not interested in selling as a roller, not interested in trades at this point. Cash talks...

Located in NC, 27030.
Contact info;

Matt Cutler, 336.401.2830

Build threads here...
https://www.nc4x4.com/index.php?threads/170413/

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2261513

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=50078.0

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=231912

Walk around videos can be seen on busted knuckle and madram11

ec8caf4ffe5c791faea6f45edd2bab1b.jpg

7ecf34e7dcbc50d61945ffab8f123b53.jpg

f3006d6b921e979c4d89434eeedd51a5.jpg

40360c222239f0eeb9c2fc39d57941a7.jpg

f210f8b8cdd45e65f07137bfcf8e92d3.jpg

f050d73362814979c8338ffbe600f0bc.jpg

fa1240b1c22cd73ab1346e529a1db0e4.jpg

9910c8035f1a262d12139fa99c7b4b62.jpg

49b6c009a209c09b9244e5dd41828f22.jpg

I'm grateful for all the praise from my peers in all the build threads, its humbling to say the least. I look forward to starting the next one and continuing to share build together...

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Most expensive and most badass Comanchee ever! I feel like even at 80k you're not getting much for your labor with all the man hours you have in this thing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: 90's throw back Manche for sale!

onepieceatatime said:
Most expensive and most badass Comanchee ever! I feel like even at 80k you're not getting much for your labor with all the man hours you have in this thing.

thanks!
dwa2469 said:
Awesome ride, GLWS Matt :dblthumb:
Lol, yea me too

Price is a little steep for a Commanche that is missing some important parts like

- Sunvisor
-NRA sticker
- BASSMASTERS sticker

money_pit_yj said:
Could you please put more detail in you€™re for sail ad?
onepieceatatime said:
Price is a little steep for a Commanche that is missing some important parts like

- Sunvisor
-NRA sticker
- BASSMASTERS sticker

Lmfao.... damn hard liners...

The Luke said:
.......still don€™t see any smoking tires....

cf3e9d42f25d47561237e7dc863a231c.jpg
I'll see if I can't accommodate sooner than later...

WHAT THA......bump. Heck of a rig, this means we get another BA build thread on the new whip?

stano said:
WHAT THA......bump. Heck of a rig, this means we get another BA build thread on the new whip?
If and when it sells. There would definitely be another build thread.... throwback 2... lol

Price drop bump!

$70,000
Partial trades considered, with cash.

Ready to expand the Cutler Fab business, and I'm ready to buy more tooling to do so= motivation!

Matt

Price drop bump

$65,000

I could be convinced to paint the chassis, if the bare metal is deterring any buyers.

Any current trail damage will be repaired to original condition.

Someone wants a manche!

Matt
336-401-2830

I positively hate a Comanche....mainly because I had one a long time ago that was as dependable as a crack whore. That being said, I would rock the hell out of this one. Very nice build and your fab work is top notch. Someone is going to get a hell of a rig for 55K. Bump for a well built rig

Thanks brother. It'll be a great rig for someone!
rugger99 said:
I positively hate a Comanche....mainly because I had one a long time ago that was as dependable as a crack whore. That being said, I would rock the hell out of this one. Very nice build and your fab work is top notch. Someone is going to get a hell of a rig for 55K. Bump for a well built rig

Got to hang out with Matt at his shop for a little while Friday night, super dude right there and all his work is top notch. The pictures are good but in person the detail is incredible!!!! RTR

mna0121 said:
Got to hang out with Matt at his shop for a little while Friday night, super dude right there and all his work is top notch. The pictures are good but in person the detail is incredible!!!! RTR
enjoyed the visit, stop by anytime.

Latest posts