• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: 440 sbc

Must be low compression??? Out 440 makes 895 at crank , also what degree heads are they?

Here is a brand new one....
a8cdd64c5aaa12085f529caa4a2d0acf.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Isn't 650-700 what a good tune and a Tornado intake will make a 6.0 do :dunno: I dig it. A little to much HP for my candy....

Dannyboy91 said:
Must be low compression??? Out 440 makes 895 at crank , also what degree heads are they?

You got dyno sheets to back this claim up?

He forgot to metion that was with a 300 shot of nos! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dannyboy91 said:

Elliott said:
You got dyno sheets to back this claim up?

Im not sure if he has dyno sheets or not but the one he is talking about is pretty nasty. Sorry to add to the detail but bump for the op.

Yes I actually do , but the motor has 18* heads and is 15:1 compression , it's in warfare buggy, and if I can get brand smack new motor for 7500 on the image you shared I can't see paying 12k, also our motor was well over 12 k not that makes a difference the power could be made for less money but we spent the extra for a 2yr warranty on motor that's renewed every time it gets freshened but yeah I have the sheets if anyone don't believe it or just look up any warfare video

Dannyboy91 said:
Yes I actually do , but the motor has 18* heads and is 15:1 compression , it's in warfare buggy, and if I can get brand smack new motor for 7500 on the image you shared I can't see paying 12k, also our motor was well over 12 k not that makes a difference the power could be made for less money but we spent the extra for a 2yr warranty on motor that's renewed every time it gets freshened but yeah I have the sheets if anyone don't believe it or just look up any warfare video

Is that the motor that was in Jordan tanners buggy?

Dannyboy91 said:
. As you know, your engine makes the power that it does and cost that much because of the type heads that are on it, they cost twice as much, along with offset rocker arms, custom pushrods, etc. whole lots better set up than a set of standard out of the box 23 degree heads you can buy for 1200 bucks and bolt on. I believe that engine makes that kind of power no problem.

No it is not the motor that was in Jordan's buggy that was my old motor it was a 434 , it's in a Rockwell buggy now, and yes I understand that shaft mount rockers and custom pushrods, 18* heads , higher compression all justify my higher hp I wasn't intending my remarks to bash the mans product, I was trying to figure out what the motor was made of and trying to justify why the 12k price cause the info was kinda vague .....

Back to the for sale portion of this ad guys. Maybe start a thread in General discussion regarding the questions being asked. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts