• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

L

lowbudgetjunk

Someone said some pretty nice things recently in a pm that was forwarded to my email. Thank you for the kind words.

Some of the people that I converse with the most, I met on this site. In the last 2 years, 2 of them died and it forever changed the way I have thought about these forums and life in general. I said too much and shared more than I should on way too many occasions. I am more of a hermit than I have put forth and it is a false sense of me that has been exploited.

All that being said.......bye. It was a good run and Hardlinecrawlers was a good friend and a betrer friend than most people I know. I am going to fade into obscurity and wish you all well.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Wow!! Not sure what to say. Sorry Kel, you have my number if you ever need anything.

Well, then. I guess I don't get the reason for leaving. But to each their own. Take care man.

I thought he was a mod or admin or something? How does that work? Or did I make that up?

The Luke said:
Well, then. I guess I don't get the reason for leaving. But to each their own. Take care man.

I thought he was a mod or admin or something? How does that work? Or did I make that up?

Ha was at one time. He choose to respectfully step down from admin.

6b3cf33505ed4bb8d692f0274b5c9052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Quaalude, and he will love us in the morning.... In my best Scarface voice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Bye

jeeptj99 said:
6b3cf33505ed4bb8d692f0274b5c9052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol that was the first thing that came to my mind but I didn't want to be a ****. Just thought it sounded funny.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk