• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F.A.H.

Dad's side of the family has a temper, one of my great uncles was known for throwing some really good fits. It's kinda tapered off with the younger generations, but it's still there. My wife just says that I go hulk smash, takes a lot to get me there, pain is usually an accelerant. Getting hit in the head usually results in whatever I hit my head on getting **** up pretty good, it's instant too. Older I get seems to be less controllable which is not good. :mad:

grcthird said:
Dad's side of the family has a temper, one of my great uncles was known for throwing some really good fits. It's kinda tapered off with the younger generations, but it's still there. My wife just says that I go hulk smash, takes a lot to get me there, pain is usually an accelerant. Getting hit in the head usually results in whatever I hit my head on getting **** up pretty good, it's instant too. Older I get seems to be less controllable which is not good. :mad:

That sounds a lot like me, I absolutely can't stand the hit head, shin, or other random pain. Results in insta-rage, much more easily pissed off at things like that than I used to be. Part of it getting older I guess.

TacomaJD said:
That sounds a lot like me, I absolutely can't stand the hit head, shin, or other random pain. Results in insta-rage, much more easily pissed off at things like that than I used to be. Part of it getting older I guess.

Another that gets me is when I'm working on something and I go to looking for a tool(extension / 10mm / pliers / ratchet / 9-16ths wrench are usually the culprits) that I was JUST USING or JUST HAD and can't find it. I pity the fool that tries to step in and say "How's it going?". Which is usually the wife....

tonybolton said:
Another that gets me is when I'm working on something and I go to looking for a tool(extension / 10mm / pliers / ratchet / 9-16ths wrench are usually the culprits) that I was JUST USING or JUST HAD and can't find it. I pity the fool that tries to step in and say "How's it going?". Which is usually the wife....

And then see it laying on the bar in the house that night where you went in to piss/****/or grab a beer earlier? Or it's in your hand or back pocket? Or the worst thing ever.....you never find it. LOL

Lost my **** wheeling a couple of years ago. We were down in the cove and our group got split up at night. Couple of guys wanted to go run everything they could and left at full speed. One guy broke, another too drunk to drive, the usual ****. But people kept on just saying "**** it" I'm rolling on to such and such, meet us there.

Well that's my pet-peeve, leaving people behind. I did it once when I was younger and stupid and new into wheeling and I've regretted that ever since. Now, I never leave anyone behind.

So I'm towing the biggest motherfucking rig in our group with my rig which is the smallest. I'm towing him out of the cove and that's a real fun time. As I'm coming up towards the exit of the trail by about 1000 yards, we come across our drunk friend. We realize he's too drunk now because he's rolled into the ditch on the exit trail and is just sitting in his rig, semi-passed out. So I hook my winch up to him, big rig still on my ass and my winch can't move him. ****. So I try to just pull him out. I don't yank or anything, just try tugging. Well his weight, and the rig on my rear's weight planted my tires down solid, so instead of spinning the tires, I corkscrewed my drive shaft, but got the guy out.

Well ****. At that point I'm like **** it, I can get out of here in 2wd, my buddies now right side up and he can tow the rig that's on my ass. Drunk guy drives off, leaves me there. I then try to start my rig to at least take my wife out of there as my buddy is blocking the trail so someone will pull him, and sure enough. CRANK CRANK DEAD I had killed my battery trying to winch, lights, fan, going idle speed most of the time, etc.

I ****ing lose it. Now I can't even get myself out of there, and naturally neither of us had cables. I was swearing everything you could imagine. My buddy who felt bad just sat there and watched as I had an epic ****-fit. It wasn't his fault, but he felt bad about it anyways.

I haven't wheeled hard since. I got tired of the same old ****.

TacomaJD said:

Stubbing my sets me off.

customcj7 said:
Lost my **** wheeling a couple of years ago. We were down in the cove and our group got split up at night. Couple of guys wanted to go run everything they could and left at full speed. One guy broke, another too drunk to drive, the usual ****. But people kept on just saying "**** it" I'm rolling on to such and such, meet us there.

Well that's my pet-peeve, leaving people behind. I did it once when I was younger and stupid and new into wheeling and I've regretted that ever since. Now, I never leave anyone behind.

So I'm towing the biggest motherfucking rig in our group with my rig which is the smallest. I'm towing him out of the cove and that's a real fun time. As I'm coming up towards the exit of the trail by about 1000 yards, we come across our drunk friend. We realize he's too drunk now because he's rolled into the ditch on the exit trail and is just sitting in his rig, semi-passed out. So I hook my winch up to him, big rig still on my ass and my winch can't move him. ****. So I try to just pull him out. I don't yank or anything, just try tugging. Well his weight, and the rig on my rear's weight planted my tires down solid, so instead of spinning the tires, I corkscrewed my drive shaft, but got the guy out.

Well ****. At that point I'm like **** it, I can get out of here in 2wd, my buddies now right side up and he can tow the rig that's on my ass. Drunk guy drives off, leaves me there. I then try to start my rig to at least take my wife out of there as my buddy is blocking the trail so someone will pull him, and sure enough. CRANK CRANK DEAD I had killed my battery trying to winch, lights, fan, going idle speed most of the time, etc.

I ****ing lose it. Now I can't even get myself out of there, and naturally neither of us had cables. I was swearing everything you could imagine. My buddy who felt bad just sat there and watched as I had an epic ****-fit. It wasn't his fault, but he felt bad about it anyways.

I haven't wheeled hard since. I got tired of the same old ****.

Went with p-hole and a bunch of buddies to Harlan. It's dusky-dark, running on fumes, wet as **** and couldn't get up the hill getting into Lion's Den, ignition toggle goes out sitting on the climb up to the drop-in. So I take the little panel off, remove the wires from the switch, vise-grip them together, then covered them in duck tape so it doesn't arc against the tubes on the dash, then taped it to the dash. Now every time I have to kill it, it's a ****ing ordeal. So we get turned around to go back down to Putney campground, and every 7 ****ing feet somebody has to stop, piss, get a beer, bullshit with everybody, get another beer, piss again, and this entire time I'm running on fumes so I have to kill it every time. After about the 5th stop, I'm screaming, "JUST GO YOU DRUNK ****ING ALCOHOLIC RETARDS, I'M RUNNING ON FUMES!!!" Swear to Jesus above, if the trail allowed it, I'd have went around them and left them all up there to get fall down drunk and rub dicks together. I haven't wheeled with a group of drunks since. Never will again.